Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey wassup people. i heard alot of reviews on aloe vera which helps reduce redness to peoples faces with acne. Seems like alot of people had good results with Aloe vera. I went to the store and found multiple products of aloe vera gel, but none of them say WONT CLOG PORES or NON COMEDOGENIC.

If anyone has had experience with Aloe Vera Gel, Help me out. Does it clog pores? has it reduced redness? Will it affect the skin if exposed to the sun?

Lol. I really think you should do some research. (Not trying to me rude).

To answer your question, no, Aloe Vera will not clog the pores (it's not Comeogenic). Aloe Vera helps the skin. It has healing properties. This is why we put it on our skin when we get burn, cuts, or whatever else we encounter. Aloe vera lighty moisturizes the skin while penetrating into the pores of the skin to help sooth the cells.

It will not effect your skin upon exposure to sunlight. (hehe)

It will reduce redness (hense the healing properties).

Try Fruit of the Earth 100% Aloe Vera Gel.

Make sure it is 100 % aloe vera gel, because that is non comedogenic and it is very good for red marks and overall health of your skin

I say this on every aloe vera poll and i'll say it again. Buy an Aloe Vera Plant! They cost less than 5 bucks and last a long time. Just cut a small part of each stem off when you want to use it, slice the piece open and rub it on your face. You can't get any purer than that.

I don't know if this is just me, but I have an aloe vera plant and it seems to cause acne for me. It works wonders for my skin (healing-wise), but at the price of a breakout in a few days...

It took me maybe 5 days to get used to the smell and it wasn't even that bad to begin with, now I don't smell it at all.