Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mcmaster

Oh boy "UPDATED!!!!!!!"

i really hope that the accutane works for you....i have never been on it so i cnt share my experience. i have mild/moderate acne and i feel like a spoiled crybaby for complaining about it after seeing what you have to go through :( if you ever need support i am here. i wish you the best of luck.

-jessica

This guy right here is my brew fo life. You and me we are going clear bud, and there ain't nothing thats going to stop us. You should consider moving this to the Accutane Logs Forum it might get some more play there. What I do is keep an almost daily log over there and here update a post just when i have new pictures, a condensed version thats all buisness. Talk to you later man.

hey mcmaster keep on the accutane unless you've finished your course on it.

i was reading in the beginning of the thread where some guy wanted you to stop and go on a different regime, absolutely not don't listen to that guy.

stick with accutane until you've finished your prescribed dosage and then you can try other methods. hang in there bud you'll be clear in no time just gotta stick it out and never give up.

You will beat it with accutane, I have seen tremendous results just in 2 months.

I had the same thing you did, my forhead and cheeks were very red/pink but the skin to the sides close to my hair had natural color.

I had Seborrhea dermatitis, maybe you should ask your doctor if you have it.

Good luck!

plz don't use that crap, it was way too irritating on my skin, and i wasn't on any medicine(topical or antibiotic) and it looks like ur clearing up good!

yup recommend going to your dermatologist they know the fastest and safest solution in order to get your skin looking great! Most important is drink lots of water, lots of rest, AND DONT PICK your hands are prob the best way for acne to spread.

Remember your not the only one with a skin condition, this is what this forum is for, your not alone =)

Wow, your making great progress with the tane!

There is a really big difference from your first pictures to your most recent ones. No lie, your skin looks way better. The cysts are calming down as well as all your other acne prone areas.

I would slather on some Chapstick Moisturizer gel or any other liquid lip moisturizer.

Hang in there and don't give up!

yea make sure u only wash ur face w/ idk prolly just warm water or light cleanser on accutane and make sure its at least 10-12 hours apart!!!

yea make sure u only wash ur face w/ idk prolly just warm water or light cleanser on accutane and make sure its at least 10-12 hours apart!!!

Yah, my advice as a fellow tane user is to just stick with tane to control the serious acne. Don't use any treatment, because your skin is very sensitive on tane.

Afterwards, when your through with your course of accutane, be careful with your skin for like a month or two.

Afterwards, you can try out other acne treatment and go from there. There are a ton of other acne treatments that you can find out about on this website.

Just wash your face twice a day really. Too many times can be irritating. Though its also not good to leave sweat dried up on your face after exercise.

thats a nasty case of acne you have at the moment my freind, i used to have a similar case when i was 18 or so (22 now) but localised on my forhead and temple regions, i tried an acne face wash for a time but it failed. then i realised that the simple fact is that acne is related alot to diet.

u really need to understand that eating take away foods at the wrong times or eating any food or drink for that matter when your body doesnt need it, the body will react and if your body is susceptable to acne it will lead to a breakout. acne sufferers in general, are not fuelling their body optimally, your probably eating too much salt, too much fried chips or generally and excessive amount of undesirable food or drink that is not helping or cleansing the body, its saturating it with unwanted food particles that possibly enter the blood stream and produce, in your case, severe cystic acne and at your age your body is producing alot of hormones and such, the danger period for breakouts.

acne is only caused by poor diet in combination with you being susceptable to acne, i had noticed that whenever i used to get acne i could pinpoint it on a specific thing i did, weather i drank to much alcohol (alcohol is really bad for acne) or ate or drank at the wrong time when i didnt really need it, try to stick to wholesome good foods like fish vegetables, and do most of your eating at night when your inactive, another is dont drink after you eat, wait 3 hours or so for you to digest properly, sugary drinks like red bull are absolutely fine and chocolate also, but leave chocolate for night, it takes a while for the fat in chocolate to be digested, what else, dairy products like cheese arent that good to eat, u will really need to experiment with your body abd learn how to manage your body perfectly.

avoid aggrevating your excisiting acne, the more pain you experience the more damage you will do to your skin logically. so yep thats my input, i am really trying to help you, some people may disagree with my comments which is perfectly fine but i wanted to tell them anyway as you need some urgent help before your condition worsens, i hope your acne will reside pretty quickly! goodbye;)

""""""""""""""acne is only caused by poor diet in combination with you being susceptable to acne, i had noticed that whenever i used to get acne i could pinpoint it on a specific thing i did, weather i drank to much alcohol (alcohol is really bad for acne) or ate or drank at the wrong time when i didnt really need it, try to stick to wholesome good foods like fish vegetables, and do most of your eating at night when your inactive, another is dont drink after you eat, wait 3 hours or so for you to digest properly, sugary drinks like red bull are absolutely fine and chocolate also, but leave chocolate for night, it takes a while for the fat in chocolate to be digested, what else, dairy products like cheese arent that good to eat, u will really need to experiment with your body abd learn how to manage your body perfectly.""""""""""""

^ You my friend are an idiot. I have changed my diet so many times and I still have acne. It is finally going away thanks to tane. Dont tell people that is it only caused by poor eating becasue it is not. It is caused by several different things and is not the same on every person. Also eating things like chocolate at night before you are "inactive" as you put it is how you get fat. Do some research.