Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Alright, my skin isn't really that oily but it seems that all the oil on my face concentrates itself at the tip of my nose. What would be a good, quick solution to this? Preferably not having any makeup involved. I thought about using those moist facial towelettes but I'm not really sure (they do feel nice though).

Btw, is it okay if I exfoliate during my shower and also use a facial wash in the morning? Or would that be too much?

Alright, my skin isn't really that oily but it seems that all the oil on my face concentrates itself at the tip of my nose. What would be a good, quick solution to this? Preferably not having any makeup involved. I thought about using those moist facial towelettes but I'm not really sure (they do feel nice though).

Btw, is it okay if I exfoliate during my shower and also use a facial wash in the morning? Or would that be too much?

-Use "Phillips Milk Of Magnesia (Original)". After cleansing apply a VERY thin layer to oily areas.

-You can rinse after 10 minutes or leave it on all day. Purchase it at your local pharmacy for $4.00. This absorbs oil better than a clay mask and leaves your skin matte mostly all day.

-It is also great as a makeup foundation if your a woman.

-I wouldnt recommend exfoliating everyday, its too much skin shedding. You should exfoliate around once week and only once that day. Personally I exfoliate every once in a blue moon.