Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay so im in my 4th month but ive been clear skinned since like late 3rd month but anyways, once you get clear is ur skin suppose to look all red like have red marks you never even knew you had ?

Post some photos I would be interested to see what how your face is doing in terms of redness. I am just finishing my course and my face is all red and a mess as well but no break outs !

Okay so im in my 4th month but ive been clear skinned since like late 3rd month but anyways, once you get clear is ur skin suppose to look all red like have red marks you never even knew you had ?

my face turned red when i didnt put on enough moisturizer, i noticed twice a day putting it on is good for me, morning and night, but night i put soo much on

I'm in my 3rd month and my skin is the same way! a constant flushed look, with all these red marks and scaring i never knew i had! i dont know if they're new, or if i just never noticed them before maybe i was too concentrated on my zits!