SO SORE!

MemberMember
(@mackeroninpeyt)

Posted : 10/09/2007 7:51 pm

Literally my body feels like it's going to break in half. I am sore from my shoulders to my knees and it is getting harder and harder as the end hears. I have 3 more weeks until I am finished. I am wondering how long it will take for my body to "bounce back"?

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Tylenol is my friend........

Karyn

80mgs

3 weeks left!

MemberMember
(@yvette2)

Posted : 10/09/2007 8:31 pm

I'm sooo with you! I'm on low dose (30mg a day) so I can imagine the higher the dosage the more body achin'. Are you happy with the results? Know it's tough at times, but smoother and clearer skin is such a boost. I love the results. Anyway, hang in there you will be departing off the plane in no time.

Yvette

MemberMember
(@hoofy)

Posted : 10/09/2007 9:27 pm

Alot of my back pain is gone a week off tane

but i take iboprofin and soak in the hot tub

MemberMember
(@vitesse)

Posted : 10/10/2007 1:57 am

Hang in there! You are almost done -- and you will feel better surprisingly fast once you're off the 'tane. Took me less than two weeks after stopping to feel 100% -- after feeling like a hunched over, athritic old lady toward the end of my course.

Ibuprofen/Advil were saviours for my joint aches. Long soaks in epsom-salt baths were also a staple of my last few weeks at 80 and 100mg. I still did my usual excercise -- and it tended to help (especially yoga and pilates) somewhat. Ouch, my back hurts in reminiscing about it! Take care -- be gentle with yourself now -- and three weeks will be gone before you know it! :D

MemberMember
(@cinnamongrrrl)

Posted : 10/10/2007 5:42 am

ive just started accutane this week, and my arms have been cramping really bad and very sporatically. is that typical? i was warned about the pain, but ive never had my arms feel like this before. i dont know if its because of the medication, or if i slept in a wonky position or something.

MemberMember
(@charlie111)

Posted : 10/10/2007 7:16 am

eat solid meals and exercise everyday.

MemberMember
(@mackeroninpeyt)

Posted : 10/10/2007 10:03 pm

Thank you all for your advice and reassurance. I guess I'm in not alone in this battle!

I can't wait to feel "normal" again. I may not have to see a chiropractor after all......;o)

Karyn

80mgs

still 3 weeks to go

MemberMember
(@adilcinar)

Posted : 11/14/2016 1:10 pm

I get back pain and sore feet when im on BP I cant walk.. it didn't happen when I was on Accutane but it happens when im on bp.. sucks it cures my acne and it is back..