Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

During summer I was using the regimen twice a day because I didn't have to go out that much. Now that school started, I'm forced to use it only once a day because im using the Neutrogena On-The-Spot BP cream and it turns my skin white and pasty whenever I sweat.

The question I have is that : Is there any other BP replacement that doesn't have color when you sweat? I can't order Dan's BP gel although I would definitely buy one if I can, they're way more worth it. Help appreciated, thanks :confused:

There are other clear brands, such as Proactiv Repairing Lotion, if you have local access to it.

And there are some prescription brands that go on clear, but most of the over-the-counter options are a cream.

During summer I was using the regimen twice a day because I didn't have to go out that much. Now that school started, I'm forced to use it only once a day because im using the Neutrogena On-The-Spot BP cream and it turns my skin white and pasty whenever I sweat.

The question I have is that : Is there any other BP replacement that doesn't have color when you sweat? I can't order Dan's BP gel although I would definitely buy one if I can, they're way more worth it. Help appreciated, thanks :confused:

Try "Stridex Day and Night" they have the salycilic acid and benzoyl peroxide. There's is not that irritating and not so creamy.