Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Diego

Will this work with red marks or not?

Well until now the regimen works great, but there is still one problem

red marks, yes we all have them, they make your face look real bad even when your clean, ppl say that those marks dissapear in a year or so, but my cousin ( she had acne and now she has a baby skin ) well she recomended Multi-Vitamin Acne Treatment Lotion from neutrogena, she said it helps out a lot with the red marks, she told me you can easily use it with the bp, but since everyone here is an acne expert (except me, im a newbie) i wanted your oppinion if this product will do that job, the people from neutrogena even claim that using this all the red marks will be gone in 2 months because it has b5 vitamins and other stuff

I want to know what you all think before i get my hopes up

i heard the stuff has medicine in it so it might interfere with the regimen

For red marks, i just purchased "Clean and Clear" Concealing stick. It has 2% Salicylic Acid. Hopefully it won't break me out. It was kind of embarassing buying makeup, as i'm a guy. But, at this point, all i have to deal with is the red marks, so i'm willing to try anything.

I applied it to one side of my face, I have 3 red marks on each side - the side i applied to looks much better, but i'm worrying about a possible reaction.

Anyone have any experience with this product?

well im willing to give it a try but what medicines does it have, i know it has some s. acid but its 1% i think, so it shouldnt be that bad, what i think it would help that it has B5 and some other stuff that i heard that works for the red marks, Dan, garkee or Gaz if u guys check this post can you tell me if it works??

Guest fatman_uk

Try that Desiten stuff everyone keeps goin on about, seems to work for them. You could also try a Vitamin E Lotionif u can find one, also good for red marks and healing, use it at night in place of ur moisturiser. Make sure it oil-free an non-comedogenic aswell preferably. :D

I used concealer (make-up) for about 3-4 months while they faded also, now they have 98% gone, i think i can JUST about see them when im pressed up against a mirror, LOL. So i don't need concealer no-more. Make sure that too it comedogenic too if u use it. Get ur mum or sister (if u have one) to buy it for u, i jus stole my mums but hey, we're an understanding family, LOL. :D

-Gaz

Yea first off to the guy that uses the makeup....no comment. Secondly, I have tried the neutrogena vitamin blah whatever they call it. It may help with your red marks, but its also going to probably break you out..causing MORE red marks. So I would say stay away from that stuff and just try to have patience. Ive had my red marks completely gone before, but I changed what I was using and my skin had a bad reaction and broke out :D ...dont ever use any products from Zirh.

NO NO NO...don't ever use 2 topical medication at the same time. If you are using the neutrogena® multi-vitamin treatment that contains 1.5% of salicylic acid while using the BP. Then, you will end up will more breakout due to over irritation. My suggestion is you can use BP during the day while applying the multi-vitamin at the night.

remember, apply those treatment only after fresly cleansed skin. NO mixed within BP and BHA. Gaz...you used a concealer???Really??? i thought only women used it...nevermind...~just ask...

god bless you all,

cheers,

garkee2002 :wink: