Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Bigger

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS?

you know what really grinds my gears

when some girl that is tottaly kool keeps talking to you on myspace or whatnot and you know if you bump into them in school all there thoughts about you are just gonna drop when they see your acne. because they've seen you with not so bad acne but now your acne has gotten worst. -_- im gonna hate the awkwardness if i bump into her in the hallways.

you know what really grinds my gears

when some girl that is tottaly kool keeps talking to you on myspace or whatnot and you know if you bump into them in school all there thoughts about you are just gonna drop when they see your acne. because they've seen you with not so bad acne but now your acne has gotten worst. -_- im gonna hate the awkwardness if i bump into her in the hallways.

Hahaha...

Yea that REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS TOO!!

:evil:

You know what really grinds my gears?

Bloody bent derailleurs. They literally grind the chain into the gears. For some reason, the derailleur on my commuter bike bends on its own after about 2 weeks. I'd like to go for more than a few weeks without having to fix the damn thing. I probably need to bring it to the shop to get a new one; it's really starting to piss me off. Even the derailleur on my 10 year old Walmart-bought bicycle shaped object hasn't given me as many problems (besides popping off one day).

You know what really grinds my gears?

Women who complain about being fat , but are too fucking lazy to do anything about it. Makes me want to puke. :sick: