Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Bigger

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS?

- Women that fart and belch on purpose. Get the fuck outta here with that shit.

Agreed, but lump men in there too. Don't even get me started on spitting. :sick:

There's nothing wrong with spitting, or burping, or grabbing or scratching your balls. Thats what us real MEN do! HAHA.

Haha I don't care if people do it, providing it is not around me. So FOUL.

Don't lie baby. You may act like you're disgusted and appalled by such behavior, but deep down you cannot help but to crave a man with such qualities.

You know what really grinds my gears?

when i call the girl i like and she never calls back. Or when she makes plans and destroys them like 10 minutes later.

Those stupid rap songs... omg like soldier boy and iam so hood like what the hell are you talking about a stupid dance and how HARDCORE YOUR LIFE IS. wow but dont get me wrong some rap is ok like some of tupac and snoop dogs stuff is ok. As long as it has decent lyrics or somthing that is really life relating like your family members dying or getting hurt(hollow by pantera) not some song about bitches and hoes and how much money you have and how rich you are. Its been done like 1 million times. Listen to Metallica alot of there songs are good listen to. ONE,Fade to black,Whiskey in a Jar (cover),the unforgiven, and pretty much anyother of there songs especially the old stuff.

anyone else agree with me? does anyone like those rap songs?

I also hate it when people lie to you. Little lies are ok but anything more than that is gay.

Yeah all that shit really grinds my gears too.. I am a guitarist but I dont mind rap. The new stuff really grinds my gears but some oldskool stuff I like, eg. Bonethugs N' Harmony (probably the greatest rap group ever!), Snoop, Pac, Eazy E, Nate dogg and Waren G..

Hehe, Metallica really grind my gears! Maybe I'm just saying that because I am a musician but oh boy, I could go on for days about why Metallica piss me off!

Dude Metallica rocks what are you talking about. Well the other guy is somewhat right. Metallica did have better songs in the 80s but still there Metal gods. They helped made what music is today well metal that is

on topic.

what really grinds my gears?

is the fact that some people think that Hitler was bad(he was but not as bad as Stalin) yet they dont know how we got America today. They dont know that we gave native americans blankets full of anthrax and stuff. They dont know that people were actually paid to have an indians scalp. Its sick but dont go thinking that iam pro nazi or against america. I love this county...my dad is a retaired marine. I love the band of brothers series. I just wish that people had the knowledge that America has had its evil deeds (they had camps to in WWII but not as bad as germany)to. Even though its the best country lol

when i call the girl i like and she never calls back. Or when she makes plans and destroys them like 10 minutes later.

Those stupid rap songs... omg like soldier boy and iam so hood like what the hell are you talking about a stupid dance and how HARDCORE YOUR LIFE IS. wow but dont get me wrong some rap is ok like some of tupac and snoop dogs stuff is ok. As long as it has decent lyrics or somthing that is really life relating like your family members dying or getting hurt(hollow by pantera) not some song about bitches and hoes and how much money you have and how rich you are. Its been done like 1 million times. Listen to Metallica alot of there songs are good listen to. ONE,Fade to black,Whiskey in a Jar (cover),the unforgiven, and pretty much anyother of there songs especially the old stuff.

anyone else agree with me? does anyone like those rap songs?

I also hate it when people lie to you. Little lies are ok but anything more than that is gay.

Yeah all that shit really grinds my gears too.. I am a guitarist but I dont mind rap. The new stuff really grinds my gears but some oldskool stuff I like, eg. Bonethugs N' Harmony (probably the greatest rap group ever!), Snoop, Pac, Eazy E, Nate dogg and Waren G..

Hehe, Metallica really grind my gears! Maybe I'm just saying that because I am a musician but oh boy, I could go on for days about why Metallica piss me off!

Dude Metallica rocks what are you talking about. Well the other guy is somewhat right. Metallica did have better songs in the 80s but still there Metal gods. They helped made what music is today well metal that is

on topic.

what really grinds my gears?

is the fact that some people think that Hitler was bad(he was but not as bad as Stalin) yet they dont know how we got America today. They dont know that we gave native americans blankets full of anthrax and stuff. They dont know that people were actually paid to have an indians scalp. Its sick but dont go thinking that iam pro nazi or against america. I love this county...my dad is a retaired marine. I love the band of brothers series. I just wish that people had the knowledge that America has had its evil deeds (they had camps to in WWII but not as bad as germany)to. Even though its the best country lol

Are you fucking kidding me??? The fact that Europeans pretty much wiped out an entire race of Natives upon arriving in this country does not take away from the fact that Hitler was responsible for a genocide of over 6,000,000 people. And you got the balls to say it grinds your gears when people think Hitler is bad??? Both are cases of genocide, one does not make the other any less evil. Because of Hitler people were tortured, gassed, starved, beaten, shot, medical experiments were performed on women and kids with no anesthesia to see how long a human being can last without organs, etc, during an operation, and how much pain they can withstand before dieing, along with having a shit load of chemicals injected in them for experimental purposes. And did I mention people were GASSED and then later CREMATED alive, when GASSING became too inconvenient and time consuming. Sure, Hitler isn't so bad after all.

When people make ignorant remarks and speak before they think.

you took it the wrong way. I meant that i dont like ignorant people. NO shit hitler was fuckin bad he killed millions of people. Same with Stalin he killed twice the people hittler did maybe more and the bad thing about it was that they were his own people. You just took it the wrong way dont get all butt hurt. this is some online forum. I dont like it when people are ignorant

there were way worse people than hitler in history.

you took it the wrong way. I meant that i dont like ignorant people. NO shit hitler was fuckin bad he killed millions of people. Same with Stalin he killed twice the people hittler did maybe more and the bad thing about it was that they were his own people. You just took it the wrong way dont get all butt hurt. this is some online forum. I dont like it when people are ignorant

there were way worse people than hitler in history.

Then perhaps you should restate your comment.

I quote you. "what really grinds my gears?

is the fact that some people think that Hitler was bad(he was but not as bad as Stalin)."

So people shouldn't think Hitler is bad because in your opinion he isn't as bad as Stalin?

Not a very intelligent statement in my opinion. It's like saying, "You know what really grinds my gears? People that think rapists are bad(they are bad but not as bad as child molesters)."

Do you see my point here?

Agreed, but lump men in there too. Don't even get me started on spitting. :sick:

There's nothing wrong with spitting, or burping, or grabbing or scratching your balls. Thats what us real MEN do! HAHA.

Definitely.

Last weekend was maybe the 2nd time I've ever seen a girl fart on purpose. Of course, her bf was pretty disgusted... until he promised to fart on her head when she was sleeping. The entire time I was thinking, "Geez, you guys are a little too comfortable with each other."

Don't lie baby. You may act like you're disgusted and appalled by such behavior, but deep down you cannot help but to crave a man with such qualities.

Oh gosh, you see right through me don't you? :rolleyes: :lol:

Definitely.

Last weekend was maybe the 2nd time I've ever seen a girl fart on purpose. Of course, her bf was pretty disgusted... until he promised to fart on her head when she was sleeping. The entire time I was thinking, "Geez, you guys are a little too comfortable with each other."

Ewww.

You know what really grinds my gears? People who hurt the ones I love. It's easier for me to deal with someone hurting me, because I know I can do something about it, I can heal it. But if they hurt my loved ones, all I can do is be supportive and it doesn't feel like enough. (especially considering for most of the people who hurt them, I'd like to hire a hitman) Somedays, it feels like I've got a hit list a mile wide......

- When I'm driving to school and someone pulls out in front of me and drive extremely slow. Most of the time this is on a one lane road, so I can't make a pass. It really pisses me off. In fact, this happened yesterday and I looked at the driver in front of me, and she was eating and sipping coffee! Going under the speed limit...Get the fuck out of my way, slow-ass!

Thank you!! I said the exact same thing in my first post. This is basically why I made this thread. This shit keeps happening to me. People cut in a front of me, then drive in slow fucking motion! What the fuck is wrong with you people? If you are in such a fucking rush that you had to cut someone off, at least keep up to speed, you moron! Jesus fucking Christ, that really grinds my gears! Sometimes, I don't even mid it if they cut me off, as long as they drive fast after they cut me off, you know? So if you cut me off, then at least drive fast, is that so much to ask for? Haha...

Yeah, really!

I'll just list mine (I have a lot of people problems):

- How my skin is never clear

- People who eat loudly (smacking their mouth, tongues, saliva....please - that shit is disgusting)

- People who try so hard to be something that they are not - be YOURSELF.

- People who straight up burp and don't excuse themselves

- People who don't say "thank you" to those who said "Bless you" when they sneezed. I know it's not a huge deal, but I just think not saying thank you makes the person look inconsiderate and almost stuck up, as if "Oh yea, you SHOULD bless me..."

- People who are SO fucking emo and won't get over shit that's happened like 3 months ago and block everyone out

- SLUTS/ skanky girls, nasty lil hoodrats

- Kids who think not giving a fuck about school is "cool" and "gangster"

- People who openly talk about/brag about their drug use, high times, etc at school

- LOUD ASS crying babies in public places

- Lil kids who run around and scream wildly in shopping stores, grocery stores, etc

- People who just straight up fucking budd into your conversations as if you weren't even talking

- People who use others for personal gain (school grades, projects, etc)

- Crazy ass conceited people who always talk about how other people look and judge others based solely on physical appearance. They think they're SO hot, SO "model status", etc

- Overall shady ass mother fuckers who know shit about everyone, snoop around and find ways to cheat or get ahead

- People who seem to ignore you or kinda brush you off because you're not "cool enough"

- People who don't pay attention in class and ask what you're supposed to be doing when the teacher JUST finished explaining (and repeating) himself like 5 times

- Spoiled ass looking girls @ malls w/ 9840198401849012 shopping bags in tow who walk around like they're the shit in their Louis Vuitton bags and Chanel sunglasses. Fucking whores - donate some money to charity.

- Those fucking brats on MTV's My Super Sweet Sixteen. Out of all the teens who appeared on the show, there was only one girl who I thought was visibly thankful and very well mannered.

- Sarah Silverman; honestly, the bitch is NOT funny. Her jokes are so personal and distasteful (remember the Paris Hilton one and infamous Britney Spears joke?). I almost feel bad for her when she tries joking @ MTV award shows because you can tell a lot of the audience isn't laughing

- People who don't do SHIT about their skin - they only wash with water or don't wash at all. Never wear sunscreen, barely to never drink water, even use thick body lotions on their face, yet - they have PERFECT skin. All the while I do more than any average teen, yet my skin is visibly bad

- I can't blame anyone for this one, but I get all pissed when I see guys with sickkk facial bone structure - high cheekbones, chiseled ass jawline, very nice nose. I get pretty insecure and VERY VERY jealous. -_________-

what grinds my gears?

general ignorance.

I mean if you don't know something thats fine i get it it makes sense, i don't know a LOT of things too, but if someone informs you of a mistake in your reasoning and shows proof take it and understand that sometimes you can't know everything.

what pisses me off is people who hold so tightly to their original ignorant hypothesis that they will NOT allow for any discussion and attack anyone who disagrees and basically generalize to such a degree that it becomes a fucking waste of space to even talk to them.

STOP WASTING MY OXYGEN!

-this Moroccan kid, he acts kind of "homosexual" sumtimes..not to offend

just because his parents have alotta money, he actually went to a person and asked "are you poor?" and he likes to stare at pple and he stares at me and he goes "are u wearing makeup?(eyeliner)"...and i got that question a few times before...

No i do not wear eyeliner, it's just my beautiful asian eyes and i have dark/long eyelashes....neways ive been told i have sexxay eyes :P

-slow ass pple walking in front of me or in the hallway, or pple who just stop in the middle of the hallway to talk...

-Mr. Hurwitz my math teacher, he's real old and he tells the class he has hearing problems,eye problems,etc...and he has Alzheimer. One time he lost a Row full of kid's TESTS...and they had to do it over again..and he likes to talk alot about his life during class

-viruses :o!

I can't stand seeing a fat person at a mall food court or a restaurant just stuffing greasy, salty, oily, fatty food in their face that has PERFECT SKIN. It must be nice to live how you want and not have to worry about your skin. What a waste of good skin. Or did you ever see those shows on Discovery or National Geographic about prisons? Almost all the prisoners have perfect skin. Yeah, I'm sure they're following DKR and taking vitamins and supplements for their skin. What a joke. On some days I'd rather be in prison with clear skin than be free with acne.

I'll just list mine (I have a lot of people problems):

- People who eat loudly (smacking their mouth, tongues, saliva....please - that shit is disgusting)

- People who try so hard to be something that they are not - be YOURSELF.

- People who are SO fucking emo and won't get over shit that's happened like 3 months ago and block everyone out

- SLUTS/ skanky girls, nasty lil hoodrats

- Kids who think not giving a fuck about school is "cool" and "gangster"

- People who just straight up fucking budd into your conversations as if you weren't even talking

- People who use others for personal gain (school grades, projects, etc)

- Crazy ass conceited people who always talk about how other people look and judge others based solely on physical appearance. They think they're SO hot, SO "model status", etc

- People who don't pay attention in class and ask what you're supposed to be doing when the teacher JUST finished explaining (and repeating) himself like 5 times

Yeah, those really get me too..

Especially the one with people not being themselves. I can't fucking stand it when people change their style and their personality every few months

I can't stand seeing a fat person at a mall food court or a restaurant just stuffing greasy, salty, oily, fatty food in their face that has PERFECT SKIN. It must be nice to live how you want and not have to worry about your skin. What a waste of good skin. Or did you ever see those shows on Discovery or National Geographic about prisons? Almost all the prisoners have perfect skin. Yeah, I'm sure they're following DKR and taking vitamins and supplements for their skin. What a joke. On some days I'd rather be in prison with clear skin than be free with acne.

Imagine how clogged their arteries are though, not to mention other health issues being obese would bring on :think:

The acne sufferers in jail probably stay in their cells (especially with camera crews around) just as we stay indoors or maybe their acne is disguised by other types of scars (slashings, etc) :lol:

I get your point, but I would rather have acne than be obese or in jail.

When I release the clutch to fast while shifting really grinds my gears goddammit :mad:

when someone ^^^ makes me laugh....resulting in coffee shooting outta my nose like Mt. Vesuvius >_<

People who have no sense of SELF RESPONSIBILITY. There's something called "consequenses of your actions" - Sometimes it's JUST YOUR FAULT!

People who have an overinflated sense of ENTITLEMENT. No - you cannot have everything right now just cause you "deserve it" - NOT YOURS!

I strongly dislike people who have no commitment to anything they claim to 'love.' One day they say they worship Kurt Cobain, the next day they're decked out in Fall Out Boy trash. The next day they claim they've found true love, and a few days later they're seen with a completely different person. Best friend change every week. It's such a turn off!!!!!!!!!!! :snooty:

I also dislike little brothers who claim they know exactly what they're in for and disregard any advice given to them, even from their own parents who have been in the same situation as him.

And teachers who don't offer extra credit/test re-takes even when the student is very optimistic about the course. Yep...

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS?

People who think every aspect of their life is worth discussing. I mean, what the hell do I care about your dog's fur! Or your dog's bark?! Or every minuscule problem in your family!?

People who create definitions of themselves and use that as an excuse for everything! FOR EXAMPLE: "I'm a 'talking person' so you should understand that I need to let things out." Get a grip, please. Talking doesn't mean you have to lose tact!

Tactless people!

People who settle for mediocrity!

People with crab mentality!

There's more, but I can't remember them all right now.

that Perez Hilton guy. he can just f*ck off. vile creature.

that's just the first thing that popped into my head, i could think of hundreds of things that annoy me :catdance: