Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Bigger

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS?

Make sure to start off your post with "You know what really grinds my gears?" Then list some of the things that tick you off and get on your nerves..

Ok.. So I'll get it started...

You know what really grinds my gears?

When I make plans to go out, or have an event coming up, and end up breaking out 2 days prior. Then all I do is worry about my skin, instead of enjoying myself, that is IF I decide to still go out, most of the time I end up making up excuses and flaking. And I hate having to flake because of my skin, and its not like you can tell your friends "Hey man, sorry, I can't go out with you because I broke out". That really grinds my gears!

When people exiting a shopping center, or an apartment complex, merge into the street, and cut you off, then after they cut you off, they drive super fucking slow. If you were in such a fucking rush, that you had to cut me off, then at least drive faster, you moron! That really grinds my gears!

Florescent lights! I mean, whats the fucking point? I think whoever invented those fucking things, did it with the intention of making people with bad skin feel miserable. I mean seriously, I can see just fine with regular lighting. What is the fucking need for super bright florescent lights?? And now they're everywhere- school, bathrooms, offices. Jesus fucking Christ, that really grinds my gears!

People that don't think before they talk. I'm talking about the idiot in the classroom, who raises his hand during the lecture, to ask "Is this going to be on the test?" after the professor had just wrote something on the board and told everyone to write it down. I mean, really.... are you THAT fucking stupid? That really grinds my gears!

I will add more later... I got plenty lol..

So what really grinds YOUR gears?

Is when im sitting in class with the lights off , then they come back on and it feels like there's a personal spotlight on my face and I realize once again im ugly.

When im on kind of a streak of clear skin then I go and do something really stupid and break out again.

Unhelpful derms that actually have no idea what they are talking about and really don't help you , it makes you feel like you'll never get help if even a pro can't help you.

People with clear skin , I have nothing against them it's just hard to be around them . and nearly impossible to hang out with them.

Is when im sitting in class with the lights off , then they come back on and it feels like there's a personal spotlight on my face and I realize once again im ugly.

When im on kind of a streak of clear skin then I go and do something really stupid and break out again.

Unhelpful derms that actually have no idea what they are talking about and really don't help you , it makes you feel like you'll never get help if even a pro can't help you.

People with clear skin , I have nothing against them it's just hard to be around them . and nearly impossible to hang out with them.

Those 2 really grind my gears too!!

Make sure to start off your post with "You know what really grinds my gears?" Then list some of the things that tick you off and get on your nerves..

When I make plans to go out, or have an event coming up, and end up breaking out 2 days prior. Then all I do is worry about my skin, instead of enjoying myself, that is IF I decide to still go out, most of the time I end up making up excuses and flaking. And I hate having to flake because of my skin, and its not like you can tell your friends "Hey man, sorry, I can't go out with you because I broke out". That really grinds my gears!

Omg I hate that. I'll make plans on a Monday to go out Friday if I'm feeling good about my skin that day but usually by Thursday my face is a mess and I'm kicking myself for ever agreeing to go.

Or when people are like hey lets go camping/fishing/biking this weekend. You can't say it but it's like dude do you know how bad that would break me out??

Family Guy much?

Grind my gears.. thats not enough. You know what really boils my piss? Humanity. I mean, what a mess the state of it is in.

YKWRGMG?

When my face clears up for a week or two while I'm on medication for it and I let my pessismistic-guard down and think it's actually working and that my face is actually clearing up for good and then BAM I break out horribly.

When I make plans to hang out, party and then a day or two before, I break out. I usually end up not going out, or if I do, I worry constantly that my friends are looking/wondering/saying things about me because of my acne.

When my band has a show coming up and I do everything not to break out (eat better, drink LOTS of water, don't mess with my face, etc) and then I break out a day before the show. Then I gotta play with this huge mess I call a face in front of tons of people.

When I'm out and about and some stupid, inconsiderate chick whispers to her friend, right in front of me something about my acne. You know, the usual "look ow bad it is, he must not wash his face, whats wrong with him, he's gross, etc..."

How high maintenance my face is. I literally take 20 minutes to get ready, just because of my face. 20 minutes in the morning, 20 minutes at night time. Because of this, I can't really sleep out at friends or party and crash at a friends...

You know what reallly grinds my gears?

My stepdad is fuckin retard i hate him. Today he called the cops on me. Cause I said if you ever touch me or my sister I will beat your ass. Its not a threat its a warning. Long story short my dad is a crippled bastard. I know iam comming off as a bad person but seriously iam a very nice one. like come on my nickname at school is smiley. Hes the only person whos like that to me.

when i think about what my life would be like w/o acne :(

YKWRGMG?

When I am clear long enough that I actually begin to think my acne is gone for good. This only last for a day or two, then BAM! My life is back in the gutter I just crawled out of.

rap & techno

ditto to that crap :clap:

You know what really grinds my gears?...incompetent, lazy and negative people.

You know what really grinds my gears?...when a song you love has a crap video clip.

You know what really grinds my gears?...people with no manners

YKWRGMG?

When I am clear long enough that I actually begin to think my acne is gone for good. This only last for a day or two, then BAM! My life is back in the gutter I just crawled out of.

Oh I hate that...or rather "it grinds my gears".

Last two months I have been free of large zits, and the hope of being free of all comedal acne was very promising. Clear and smooth skin was in sight!

Then last week I had a breakout of a few very large pimples that are sure to leave some deep red marks. My comedal acne is possibly worse than before now. It just never ends!!

I keep telling myself I could look as bad as I did last year, but I don't, so things aren't so bad....

rap & techno

ditto to that crap :clap:

You know what really grinds my gears?...incompetent, lazy and negative people.

You know what really grinds my gears?...when a song you love has a crap video clip.

You know what really grinds my gears?...people with no manners

That REALLY grinds my gears. People that don't say "excuse me" when they bump into you in the super market, people that don't say "thank you" when you open the door for them. And the one that that gets to me the most, is when you're driving through a super market parking lot, and you let a pedestrian cross the street, and they don't even bother giving you a nod or a simple wave, for letting them pass, and instead walk slowly and carelessly across, taking their sweet fucking time. Uggh! That really grinds my gears! :wall:

I'll play this game!

- people who talk and every other word is "like"

- people who bump into you and don't even say excuse me or sorry

- women who act like ditzy bimbos and make all women look like morons, when 100 years ago women worked so hard to be taken seriously

- people who want it all, but don't want to do the work it takes to get it.

And I will ditto the fluorescent lights. UGH.

you know what really grinds my gears?

the naked brothers band. I know there just kids doing what they do I have no problems with that. But I think its gay when they write songs about long distance relationships when they are only like 10 years old. You dont even do anything when your that age its just like being their best friend.

you know what really grinds my gears?

the naked brothers band. I know there just kids doing what they do I have no problems with that. But I think its gay when they write songs about long distance relationships when they are only like 10 years old. You dont even do anything when your that age its just like being their best friend.

:lol: I don't even know them, but that was funny :lol:

I'll play this game!

- people who talk and every other word is "like"

- people who bump into you and don't even say excuse me or sorry

Ah man, those really grind my gears too!

Actually, almost everything that has been said on this thread grinds my gears

YNWRGMG?

- wreckless drivers and pedestrians out on the street!

- individuals that think they know everything when really, they are as dumb as a goat.

- modern rock/ metal music. it really sux!

I still live in the 70's and 80's era :P

- emo's!

YNWRGMG?

1.) Rude People. I work as a cashier/bagger girl at a grocery store and some people are just SO RUDE and treat me like I am some kind of subservient organism.

2.) Dumb girls and/or people who don't know the difference between there, their, they're.

3.) Guidos (live in New York and you'll understand).

4.) Those days when I feel hideous and refuse to leave the house.

5.) Being thousands of miles away from the guy I still love and with whom I had the world's unhealthiest relationship.

6.) THOSE PLASTIC CONTAINERS THAT WOMEN'S RAZORS COME IN. WHY ARE THEY SO HARD TO OPEN. DO YOU WANT ME TO SLICE MY WRISTS OPEN ON THEM BEFORE I CAN SHAVE MY LEGS?

Ok I'm done.

You know what reallly grinds my gears?

When a friend is sulking because she got one tiny whitehead.

Lily Allen, stupid pig faced whore.

YKWRGMG?

~ Nobody around me (who all don't have skin problems) really understanding how bad it makes you feel

~ Having an important work meeting in the calendar in which you know you will be sitting close to and talking to an important person but you come out in a major breakout the day before and when the meeting comes you just know exactly what they are looking at

~ Not being able to go out of the house with a paper bag on your head :lol:

~ Buying a really nice swimsuit to wear to the beach in the south of France on holiday and not being able to wear it because your skin on your chest is too bad

~ Having gone through the trauma of taking Roaccutane approx 10 years ago my acne has now decided to come back right at a time when I have started a new job where I want to make a good impression but would rather hide away at home

-When people walk slow as molasses right down the middle of the side walk and dont even realize I am behind them

-when people dont say please and thank you

Theres a lot of things that grind my gears

YNWRGMG?

1.) Rude People. I work as a cashier/bagger girl at a grocery store and some people are just SO RUDE and treat me like I am some kind of subservient organism.

I feel your pain. I am a cashier and I get treated like shit on a regular basis by rude customers. It's like they think they're better than me because of my lowly minimum wage status. :hand:

Pardon me, I am a seventeen-year-old senior in high school...I cannot exactly have a glamorous job at this stage in my life. :doubt: