Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pat

Kinerase

Guest Scorpioness

I don't think so.... I order mine off of ebay! You get the best deals that way!

Guest Tracy

I bought some samples from ebay, too!! You guys tempt me too much!! [-X

Guest Tracy

Yay for me!! I got my Kinerase samples in the mail today!! biggrin.gif/

I got a brochure for Kinerase from my Aesthetician's office.

Has anyone seen any positive results using it. Especially for marks,dark patches, flat scars.

Any known side effects?

How long till results

Thanks

Guest Tracy

OMFG!! I mixed my Kinerase with some Ester-C serum that I have.....I've been mixing it (the Ester-C serum) with my Eucerin but it winds up sorta tacky-feeling....anyway, I woke up this morning with such smooth and supple skin!! And I applied a layer of TCA Complex the night before!! My skin should actually be looking ugly and old from the Complex today, but it's not....I bet it's gonna peel off really nicely and gently due to the Kinerase!! I already love this stuff!!

Guest Scorpioness
I got a brochure for Kinerase from my Aesthetician's office.

Has anyone seen any positive results using it. Especially for marks,dark patches, flat scars.

Any known side effects?

How long till results

Thanks

Guest Scorpioness

The Red Marks, are those from fresh and or newer Acne zits or are they old old ACNE Marks?

How long after using did you notive a difference  or was it was hard to notice because it was gradual? How many months of use?

Did you spot treat or apply all over?

Thanks

Miserable~I will answer in the order that you asked me.

1) I noticed a difference in the way my skin felt/softness in a week (so did my husband).The change in my overall complexion was approximately 1 month.

2)When I refer to skin tone, I mean my overall compexion/color.After my CO2 laser tx, I became hypopigmented ( ie. my face is several shades lighter than my neck). Kinerase has gotten rid of the ruddiness on my cheeks and nose as well as the various dry patches I had on my face.

3) I have a sprinkling of freckles on my cheeks that do not seem to be lightening at all.

4) I currently do not have any marks or pigmentation changes from acne.

5) In terms of my scars, you name it and I probably have it w/the exception of raised scars or discolorations. I would consider any pigment changes to be scars but feel that they are easy to camoflauge w/ makeup.

I have a pretty major makeup application process, due to my hypopigmentation as much as my scars, that hides most everything and looks pretty good under most lighting situations. Will try to post about this at some point.

6)Kinerase has left my skin looking dewy, even in color and really healthy looking. Just no change to my scarring. It is not greasy at all.

7) No changes w/ hyperpigmentation.

8)No side effects. I use the cream instead of the lotion,which may cause breakouts in some but I have not had that problem.

9)I apply a large pea sized drop 2x/day to my entire face.

Hope this is helful to you Miserable. I truly love it. Since using it, quite a few people have asked me if I was wearing new makeup or told me how much they liked my makeup. Ya gotta love anything that can get you those reactons! Take care.

I have only been using for over a week but it's excellent under makeup, makes the skin very matt and smooth.

Hi Scorpion_Vixen

I meant to thank you in another post for your response but I forgot where it was, so just wanted to say thanks for your detailed response, loooove details biggrin.gif/ @ =D>

Which Kinerase formula works best? I'm new to this product and would like to buy it off eBay, but when it appeared on eBay, there seems to be different formulas??? Please help. Thanks! biggrin.gif

I think there's only 2 versions - lotion is for oily to normal skin, and the cream is normal to dry skin.

You can just buy a small pack of samples to start with (just in case you don't like it)

sickofscars,

The cream is supposed to be for dry skin and the lotion is for "normal" skin

Is the Kinerase lotion sold on Ebay the real thing???? How can they sell it for so much cheaper than what the company is selling for on their website?

Jane - sometimes people can buy in bulk and sell it off cheaply (I guess the non-ebayers have more overheads) ... or they buy the same product that' been marketed to a poorer country.. and then it's cheaper..

and the ebayer can sell the full tubes or just the samples.

Guest Tracy

Another theory is that they steal a case from the place they work at and sell it on ebay for some side cash. 8-[

Guest Tracy

Oh Tamara you have GOT to get some of this!! I love it!!