Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rush25

MAC Studio Fix Lovers

So I abandoned my beloved MAC Studio Fix foundation for a while due to my newly found adoration (or so I thought...) of Clinique Clarifying Clear Skin Formula foundation. Ever since I started using Dan's Moisturizer, which I seriously love except for the shine it causes, the Clinique Clarifying hasn't been cutting it. So I whipped out my good old MAC Studio Fix. And I tried it with my stupid MAC 182 kabuki brush (I NEVER use it since I HATE mineral makeup...but I have it because of the lovely au gratis). MAC Studio Fix + kabuki brush = HEAVEN.

Oh man...I forget how much I love Studio Fix. I shall never stray from thee again.

So, any of you who use Studio Fix, try it with a kabuki brush if you want a little more coverage. The MAC 187 is still my HG of foundation brushes. But the kabuki is phenomenal.

I was so depressed this weekend, and now I'm happy because of Studio Fix.

:dance:

I KNOW! I thought I loved Clinique Clarifying too! It worked so beautifully for me for about six months. But then I switched moisturizers and I would get oily LITERALLY within an hour of applying my foundation. I went through an entire compact of MAC Blot Powder in a month...which is ridiculous. One compact usually lasts me at least two and a half months. I switched back to Complex 15 and my skin still got too oily with Clinique Clarifying. So it seems as though my skin has changed.

I forgot how much I love the texture of Studio Fix. It feels like silk going on. I might still use Clinique Clarifying during the summer though.

Heyy, so cool. I've always applied the MAC with the kabuki brush...but only b/c it was so much easier to apply and it was even afterwards...and b/c I hate sponges/foundation brushes that were flat. More like laziness!

hey rush, I just have a couple of questions

I currently use studiotech and I love the texture and how easily it blends into my skin so that it looks like nothing is there. It gets a little heavy for some days though. Can you tell me some things about studiofix? I don't like powdery foundations because of the way I think they look chalky on my skin. Does studiofix do this and is there any chance of it being cakey? Is there another product that might be similar to the texture and effect of studiotech that isn't as heavy? What do you think about the liquid and the spray-on? I am almost out so I want to know if i should repurchase this product I love, or if there are better choices from out there.

hey rush, I just have a couple of questions

I currently use studiotech and I love the texture and how easily it blends into my skin so that it looks like nothing is there. It gets a little heavy for some days though. Can you tell me some things about studiofix? I don't like powdery foundations because of the way I think they look chalky on my skin. Does studiofix do this and is there any chance of it being cakey? Is there another product that might be similar to the texture and effect of studiotech that isn't as heavy? What do you think about the liquid and the spray-on? I am almost out so I want to know if i should repurchase this product I love, or if there are better choices from out there.

So I abandoned my beloved MAC Studio Fix foundation for a while due to my newly found adoration (or so I thought...) of Clinique Clarifying Clear Skin Formula foundation. Ever since I started using Dan's Moisturizer, which I seriously love except for the shine it causes, the Clinique Clarifying hasn't been cutting it. So I whipped out my good old MAC Studio Fix. And I tried it with my stupid MAC 182 kabuki brush (I NEVER use it since I HATE mineral makeup...but I have it because of the lovely au gratis). MAC Studio Fix + kabuki brush = HEAVEN.

Oh man...I forget how much I love Studio Fix. I shall never stray from thee again.

So, any of you who use Studio Fix, try it with a kabuki brush if you want a little more coverage. The MAC 187 is still my HG of foundation brushes. But the kabuki is phenomenal.

HELOOOOOO :)

is teh studio fix you are refering to the liquid or the poweder press one?!!?!

sorry ,. im new to mac and so confused lol!!

which ones better??? :) THANKSSSS x x x x x x