Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have finally found a regimen that works for me! It is not Dan's, but I formulated it using this site and others that I found browsing this forum.

I have mild to moderate acne and hate it. But lately, by using this regimen for three weeks, have no new acne and the acne I have now is quickly drying up!

Here is the regimen:

Morning:

Vitamins + Supps: B-100 Complex, Vit E 400IU, Calcium 500mg, Centrum Performance Multivitamin, 125mg Echinacea

If I need to shave I use aveeno sensative skin shaving gel, and a gillette sensor excel, I usually shave every other day

Wash using Purpouse mousturizing foaming cleanser

Thin layer of Clean & Clear oil free dual action moisturizer (0.5% salicylic acid)

Night:

Vitamins + Supps: Vit E 400IU, Calcium 500mg, Centrum Performance Multivitamin, 125mg Echinacea, 1000mg Vit C

Wash using Purpouse mousturizing foaming cleanser

Neutrogena on the spot 2.5% spot treatment on active and receding acne

Eucrin face renewal AHA lotion

This regimen has been working VERY well for me, aside from the slight redness I believe to be cause by the salicylic acid in the clean & clear dual action. However, I was using this same regimen without the dual action, just using the eucrin in the morning too, but without great results. I believe that the BHA(salicylic acid) in the clean and clear, becuase it is a very small amount (.5%) is very effective without being overdrying, which helped me out alot. BHA is also known to PREVENT acne, which Benozyl Peroxide (On the spot 2.5%) never was able to do for me.

Hopefully this will be able to help some of you out! :X