Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
oh-so outrageous

What's your coloring?

I'm Scottish. I've got that very pale cool toned skin. It's hard to find a good foundation match. I've also got very dark brown hair, which really you could call black, and pale blue eyes. I saw alot of people in Scotland who looked just like me, it was really cool. My coloring is like that Debi Mazar chick. post-39819-1191706459_thumb.jpg

Aww. I love Debi Mazar. : )

As for my coloring, I'm pale, with green eyes and dishwater blonde hair. Here's a picture of me from a few years back, when I was super hardcore:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v166/cry...ong/Aren024.jpg

I actually have pretty long hair now, and I took out my eyebrow rings. I don't really rock the pink eyeliner any more, either, but that picture's pretty accurate as far as my coloring goes.

She has almost the same coloring as me. Eyes, hair, and skin.

I have dark brown hair (that appears black) and very dark brown eyes (that also sometimes appear black, :lol:).

My skin tone....is tan.

Hehe, I often find mine boring, but anyways...

What's your coloring?

aww .. the picture of the girl who has similar coloring to you isn't loading.

i used to have light brown hair as a little girl, but i was always out in the sun. now i have medium brown hair that really needs to get trimmed.

i have brown eyes. but some people say they can seem diff. colors. i dunno, i think they're seeing things. lol.

my skin tone is medium fair. it's really hard for me to find a foundation shade that matches. i can never figure out if i have a cool, warm, or neutral undertone :confused:

i wish i had jlo's coloring. lol.

I have dark brown hair(a chocolate color)..with some caramel highlights at the moment. I'm pretty pale(Polish decent) with pinkish undertones. I have hazel eyes..and depending what I am wearing and how the light hits, my eyes can look different colors. Sometimes they look more green, sometimes more brown, and sometimes this weird light greenish color(someone said its like wolf eyes lol)...

She has almost the same coloring as me. Eyes, hair, and skin.

I have dark brown hair (that appears black) and very dark brown eyes (that also sometimes appear black, :lol:).

My skin tone....is tan.

Hehe, I often find mine boring, but anyways...

What's your coloring?

aww .. the picture of the girl who has similar coloring to you isn't loading.

i used to have light brown hair as a little girl, but i was always out in the sun. now i have medium brown hair that really needs to get trimmed.

i have brown eyes. but some people say they can seem diff. colors. i dunno, i think they're seeing things. lol.

my skin tone is medium fair. it's really hard for me to find a foundation shade that matches. i can never figure out if i have a cool, warm, or neutral undertone :confused:

i wish i had jlo's coloring. lol.

I changed the link, it should work now :)

Hehe, it's probably cuz I made this topic so long ago! :D

Guest kiwikali♥☼

light brown hair with highlights (half of them are natural aha), hazel eyes, and uh normal skintone? like.. beige. just normal. aha

I have blonde hair (which used to be white when I was a kid, but has now faded to more of a dirty blonde), extremely pale skin - or, what would be pale if it weren't for all the marks and blotchiness, and eyes that no one's ever been able to determine the colour of :lol:. They're a wishy-washy mix of blue, green and grey.

Natural hair color - light ash blonde. Looks more or less the color of cigarette ash with that little tint of blonde.

Usual hair color - ranges from pinkish red to blood red to burgundy.

Skin color - fair. No burning or tanning. Me and my mates joke that my skin is white enough to repel UV rays. Though I still wish to look white as paper.

Eye color - mostly gray. Depending on lighting the tint can vary from blue to green to even amber.

Overall - I'm a very colorless person. That's why i like dyeing my hair bright red and having vibrant and dark eyeshadow.

I've got strange coloring. I'm a mutt (European + Japanese), so it's basically ridiculously hard for me to find makeup that matches my skin tone.

My skin is naturally pretty pale, but I can get a good tan if I want to.

I'm super freckley across my cheeks and nose

Like Lucy Lui ? You sound hot :)

auburn hair - yet, black eyebrows

dark brown eyes

pale skin, freckles

- strange, i know.

just recently saw "Wicked" the musical, and loved the witches green skin and dark hair.

:heart: grey-eyes ;)

My coloring is very strange. LOL My skin tone is naturally very fair with some orange or yellow pigments but i"m usually very tan b/c i tan easily. My eyes are brown and if you put me in the right lights they look red b/c i have red spots on my irises. And my hair is very dark brown unless I get alot of sun then its a medium auburn... yeah it sounds creepy lol but its unique :)

brown hair, hazel (green and brown and everywhere in between) eyes and with golden undertones. when i'm tan i don't get dark like olive skin does, but like golden. see my gallery if you're curious for whatever reason lol.