Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

day 7

wow 7 days, so realisticaly 2 weeks down!!

im starting everyday today so we will see how this works out

ill try to post pics tonite

so i can see tons of tiny black heads around my nose almost my my mouth, i got them sometimes before but there are alot on them , thank got you cant really see them unless youre me and study them in the mirror!! i have one very painfull under the skin one by the corner of my mouth on the right side which could easily be from so much chapstick, 2 small ones on the left side near the mouth not painful!

im intrested to see how things work out!!

have a good monday :razz:

bella muerte

wow worst skin day ever! day 9

i picked ,squeezed whatever i look like a monster i really need self control when it comes to that!!

sure hope tomorrow is better

bella muerte

ps im moving and the camera got packed ill post a pic next week promise!

no picking missy!!!!! Especially on accutane!! I have the same horrible habit haha. Usually my face looks a lot worse than it is solely because of this.

Good luck with your course! I'm almost 3 months in and everything is going great! I'm loving the results :)

its hard not to pick!!! but i do know it makes everything worse, i always hate my self after!

i wish my camera was not packed away just to show you how bad my skin looks now!! oh well i hope it tames down for the weekend!!

its day 10 technically week 3

wow time is sure going fast!!

still no real ib just what i would normally get!

i am still itchy as hell ive developed a nice little rash on the back of my hands lol ill take a pic of that too soooo hot!

bye all

Bella muerte

11th pill 3rd week

skin is ugh not horrible but also not great

the rash on my hands is not going anywhere, it wants to stay!

its moving weekend so hopefully that will take my mind off my skin.

see ya

Bella muerte

12th pill

wow my skin is rough!

i have a huge painful active on my the left side by my mouth all i can say is owwww!

other that that nothing much has changed

bella muerte

i dont know if anyone is even reading this but oh well!

starting week 4

besides one really bad spot that is healing my skin has not looked this good in a while!

i am suprised at how much things change so fast! i know it could go the otherway too!

i still havent found the box my camera is in hopefully today!!

bye all

bella muerte

starting week 4

besides one really bad spot that is healing my skin has not looked this good in a while!

i am suprised at how much things change so fast! i know it could go the otherway too!

bye all

bella muerte

starting week 4

bye all

bella muerte

Bump. just showing some support! i'm probably starting accutane this february. (yes long wait til derm appointment)

i found my camera!!! not sure if i should be that exited..... skin is not so good today

was great yesterday,

wow i cant believe how many ups and downs there are! but i guess thats an everyday thing with acne anyway.

any way pill 19 week 4

wow almost one month down! woo hoo go me...

anyway i started a gallery its easier to post more pics there, check it out

Good Luck with all of this. I don't think it matters how 'low level' your acne is, it is the way it affects you as an individual. My acne is fairly mild compared to some but I can't help how much it gets me down. Anyway I've 1 week to go until my 2nd NLite laser treatment and I have an appointment with a derm on the 15th Nov. I will be following your progress with interest Good luck :dance:

sheesh22

well thank you!

clairelouise

i know exactly what you mean about how much it gets you down, i have not been able to stop thinking about my skin for 4 straight years now! ( ive had acne longer but it got worse with in the last 5 or so years)

today is pill 19 sorry!!!

im the same as yesterday but with a little bit of concieler im better!

the nice rash on my hands is still there with all its glory!! im still gonna take a pic of that for you guys...

happy friday everyone!!!!

bella muerte

hello all

pill 23 ending week 4

time is flying by ! i never thought it would

sorry no updates for a while not much is going on

skin is somewhere in the middle..... derm said she expects my to keep getting breakouts for another month,

i really hope this works!!

ill post pics in my gallery later tonite

bye all

pill 25!!

woo hooo

almost a month, i know i said it last time but wow time is flying, i guess ive been busy too!

skin looks good just healing up from 2 bad spots i hope it does not take much longer.

for anyone who has been dealing with red spots while on tane i have been using vichy anti imperfection , i think you should give it a try it seems to do the job at fading those marks faster than anything else ive used, it does not have spf so if you use it during the day you still need you spf on top if it, dont worry about it being to much the vichy is very very light and you dont need much either!

just give it a try ....... what do ya have to loose?

bye all

Hey I saw you lived in Canada...I just moved to BC from the US and my accutaen course got cut short. I'm going to see a GP on the 15th. Did a GP prescribe you Accutane, or did you have to be referred to a derm? How long did the process take you? Thx!

Hey I saw you lived in Canada...I just moved to BC from the US and my accutaen course got cut short. I'm going to see a GP on the 15th. Did a GP prescribe you Accutane, or did you have to be referred to a derm? How long did the process take you? Thx!

so im still in the end of week 4 , earlyer i was doing alright and now my skin is horrible!! just another low i suppose im sure ill bounce back with in a few days!, like before mothing on my upper cheeks so much, and my forehead but everything is just above my jawline and on my chin, i never really had it bad there before!

does anyone else have such good days and such horrible days in a short period of time?

the rash on my hands is going down ( good thing) i can handle it but it looks real bad, you sure dont want anyone looking at them!

i posted pics in my gallery last week if you have not already seen them, and ill post more next week, ( i should do it now because my skin is so bad) but im kinda lazy!

bye all

THANKS ICY!

hey all,

started month 2 yesterday, the two huge spots i had are healing, and i have not touched my face! im gonna see just how long i can keep that up,

if i leave everything alone im sure ill be ok in a couple of days, i will post pictures in my gallery tonight.

hope everyone is doing well.

hello everyone

benining of month 2

im feeling a bit low about my skin right now, i thought i was doing ok but i seem to be getting progressivly worse i dont know if its my skin or all in my head, either way it sucks

my spots from last week are still healing and i think another one is comming up on the left side right above one of the healers, im not gonna touch it....but i wish this wouls just go away!!!!

my derm said something about giving me meds to halp fade my brown and red marks after the coarse is done i cant wait.

i just want flawless skin, is that really too much to ask for?

is anyone getting weird food cravings?

me like probibly most of you on here try to keep a extreamly healthy diet for skin and body, but ive been craving sweets ( and i dont even like sweets, i never have)

hope you all have a good day.

hello everyone

month 2 week 2

skin is good today still lots of marks, and a about 2 or 3 actives ( they are small)

im gonne post pics in my gallery tonite ill try to get a good pic of the brown/red marks.

happy friday!

hello everyone

very bad skin day thats all i have to say i dont know what happened but the face sure took a turn for the worse... if i have a montne ill post the pics tonite , i really hope this crap goes down quickly , it sure does a number on the selfasteem

bye