Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Cubsfan

Acne Vs Diet study

Hi everyone,

Ok. I have finally received everything from sensiblehealth.com. I'm ready to start with this process, but is it necessary to be in a kind of diet?????What if I'm not???? Will I have problems flushing the stones??? I mostly eat rice,pasta,fruits(a lot),some veggies,some bread,chicken. I also drink a lot of water. Would you recommend me to have a change to my diet???

I will really appreciate any comment.Thank you very much in advance! smile.gif

Hi everyone,

Ok. I have finally received everything from sensiblehealth.com. I'm ready to start with this process, but is it necessary to be in a kind of diet?????What if I'm not???? Will I have problems flushing the stones??? I mostly eat rice,pasta,fruits(a lot),some veggies,some bread,chicken. I also drink a lot of water. Would you recommend me to have a change to my diet???

I will really appreciate any comment.Thank you very much in advance! smile.gif

I'm still gathering stuff for the flush. I was wondering what probiotics I would need. I got some acidophilus pills, but I heard about Primal Defense, which has like, a lot of probiotics in it!

Also, about garlic, does minced garlic in a jar effectively work against parasites or is freshly chopped garlic better?

Also, about garlic, does minced garlic in a jar effectively work against parasites or is freshly chopped garlic better?

does anyone know how long these mixtures will last for from sensiblehealth? Like when they expire?

I don't keep mine refridgerate, but i think it doesn't matter. Just wanted to double check those couple things with you all

what would be some substitutes to chinese bitters? coptis? CGC?

something like milk thistle?dandelion root? apple juice?

Is anyone doing this without those exact herbs?

Thank you Denise for posting the info about the colonics, that is exactly what I was looking for!

And who is it that is drinking the cabbage juice to help the beneficial flora?

I just started this last week and can really tell a difference in BMs.

And who is it that is drinking the cabbage juice to help the beneficial flora?

I just started this last week and can really tell a difference in BMs.

BE VERY CAREFUL YOU GUYS, UPON FURTHER INVESTIGATION, TURNS OUT HULDA CLARK, WHOSE METHODS ARE ON THE CUREZONE WEBSITE IS A FRAUD:

http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelate...ncer/clark.html

I know whoever posted the curezone link was doing so with good intentions, but the very fact that her liver/parasitic/kidney/bowel cleanses were called into question makes me wary of the other links that have been posted in this thread thusfar.

Hi, this is a really stupid question but what is a coffee enema? And when Denise mentioned taking fibres, does that mean eating fibre rich foods of taking a supplement? Thanks and stay well.

BE VERY CAREFUL YOU GUYS, UPON FURTHER INVESTIGATION, TURNS OUT HULDA CLARK, WHOSE METHODS ARE ON THE CUREZONE WEBSITE IS A FRAUD:

Hi, this is a really stupid question but what is a coffee enema?

I thought this would be the best place to ask,,,,

I had horrible chest pains today after I ate a meal (brocolli, sausage, salad). I normally don't have this pain (like my insides are being pushed outwards-very painful, and feels full of gas). Do you know what may have caused this??

Jamie: I never had pains in my chest but one thing I've had on several occasions was when some old very acidic, nasty, mucous was passing through my intestine and it burned the regular mucous lining and it burned and hurt for many hours. I finally figured out what it was by asking Shelleycat on her board at curezone. I would sometimes have diarrhea during these "episodes", then, when everything passed, the pain and discomfort would stop. She explained that when that highly acidic, toxic, bowel material was passing through the colon, it was burning the colon. It's happened about 5-6 times in 3 months. A hot water bottle usually helped a lot.

As far as your chest pains, I have absolutely no idea what that could be, except for heartburn.

Maya,

I think cabbage juice tastes just slightly sour and I don't ferment mine. After a few days I actually look forward to drinking it, probably because I feel really clear headed after I drink it. I am drinking about a cup a day (juiced) I mix in the pulp and add water so that the fiber can be drank easily. I am begining to expel a lot of mucus from doing this, and I am not doing any other cleansing methods like physillium, herbs etc. I started drinking cabbage juice with the pulp because of its ability to feed the beneficial bacteria in the gut. Before I started I did a lactobacteria rectal implant. Seems to be working.

Today I did a cabbage pulp facial.

Cabbage is loaded with sulfur which is great for healing the skin and scars.

Hey!

Just a quick question...

When I perform the flush sequence over a couple days with apple juice and lemons/olive oil, should I use colason the DAY AFTER? Like when I go back to eating?

Thanks

I will be flushing in another week or so, wish me luck! I'll let everyone know my results.....

Maya- fermented cabbage juice tastes very sour.It's like carbonated water but sour. It doesn't taste of cabbage at all. It works much much better than juiced cabbage.

It completely got rid of my bloating and made my skin very very soft (sulphur content.)

I've stopped making it now as I take Primal Defense which works even better.

For once something manufactured works better than the natural alternative!! I think because Primal Defense contains a wider range and more potent type of bacteria. Fermented cabbage is fine if you already have a high level of good bacteria already implanted in your colon.

I'd just like to wish everyone luck with their cleansing. I won't be around for a while as I'll be travelling a lot in the next few months. Take care and be well.

Thanks for that shiny! Hope you're well.

I'm getting the Primal Defence delivered next week, so I won't make up the cabbage juice.

Take care shiny. Happy travels. biggrin.gif/

Primal Defense 90 caplets costs $44.99 at the healthfood store...do you guys think it's worth it?

I didn't see ParaGone... forgot to ask if they have it. I don't really think I have parasites though. I've just been using the food approach to killing parasites (coconut oil, garlic, raw pumpkin seeds, etc)

Anyway, I'm going to do the jc-style flush (with apple juice fast) soon biggrin.gif