Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

yeah I feel your pain,

there was this girl I liked and I really wanted to be acne free before this year at uni and basically I'm not and she's gone off with this other guy. I'm not complaining it's just like I've got used to this shit and dunno what to think. It's just that I'm used to being alone and when I look in the mirror I know I'm not emotionally ready for a girlfriend.

It'll get better though . . . . . . . . . I hope.

dude i am lonely... right now iam talking to some girl but iam not 100% sure she would go out with me. I know how you guys feel. Its like no girls like me. I mean iam a good friend but not so much as a boy friend.

dude i am lonely... right now iam talking to some girl but iam not 100% sure she would go out with me. I know how you guys feel. Its like no girls like me. I mean iam a good friend but not so much as a boy friend.

totally lonely, I have always been lonely in the relationships sense

just a life of missing oppourtinities and misinterpreting signals.

Yep, I feel lonely.

.. I have the greatest friends a person can ever have but hey, none of them are in the same country as I am at the moment.. I am not attending university here anymore because I am going to study Law back in New Zealand. My ex here is not very fun to talk to, most likely because she is my ex but I miss what he had... Everyone else I know here is not very close to me, more because I choose for them not to be.. I have enough close friends, outside. But it still hurts, I am usually home while my friends here are at uni and I pretty much have nothing to do but play/ teach guitar and just sort stuff out..

Reason why I am so far away from all my best friends is because I moved to Dubai about a year ago from New Zealand.. (I am going back to NZ in about 4 months - thank god)

I try not to think about it, but deep down I know I'm lonely. It's very hard for me to become close with people. I don't know what to say to people most of the time.. I don't know how to open up and let them get to know me, and I don't know how to get to know them.

I don't have a bad life but sometimes it feels kind of empty.

Yeah i feel very lonely, even though i rarely am in a literal sense. I see my friends a lot, i go out with girls, my family are around a lot, but since my break up - i feel like i've lost a part of me, and i haven't felt right since.

It comes and goes, sometimes (usually when i've had a drink) i don't feel lonely or hurt, but when i'm work or at home in my room, my mind gets thinking, and then the lonliness starts, feeling like theres noone you can turn to that will make a difference.