Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PimplesSUCK

How long did it take till you were clear?

I have been on the regimen for about 13 days and I haven't seen that much improvement. How long did it take till you were finally clear? Hopefully not that long!! :X

I've been on for 2 months, WAY better then it was before. But I still get new pimples.. but somehow they are not as evident. They are mostly under the skin now and die before reaching the surface.

I've been on it for just over a week, and have already seen a dramatic improvement, I suspect because I was able to jump to the recommended levels of BP since my skin is not overly sensitive. I can't say I'm clear yet but things seem to be getting better daily. I'd recommend watching the videos, and trying to stick to the regimen as closely as possible, as when I deviate (ie, rush things) i tend to see less of a result.

So far, I've seen a definate deterioration in the number and severity of my acne. I used to get really annoying pimples on my cheek that were deep, and would take a few days to surface, and would reoccur constantly making my cheeks a mess. These have all but dissapeared, although I did get one this weekend. Still getting a few zits, but they're mostly very small. Hopefully, I'll keep seeing improvement