Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KarateKld

My Progress is going awesome!!

Hey dudes,

The information I have been using is http://www.biblelife.org/bowel.htm and http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kosloff15.htm. The bodybuilding article about whether man is vegeterian or carnivore is very awesome. The biblelife website is simply amazing. Alright basically all I have been doing is trying to drink at least 8 glasses of spring/fiji water every single day. I wait at least 30 minutes before and after I eat or drink anything. All I have eaten so far is a boneless chuck roast. I put it in the crock pot and let it cook all day and it was so delicious. I ate everything even the fat. I didn't add anything to it. I ate it alone. Then yesterday I cooked a whole roast chicken in the crock pot. It is so good it literally fell apart and is so juicy. I have been eating that yesterday and today. That is all I have been eating. I cannot believe how clear my face is getting. I have been getting alot of sleep too! At least 8 hours everyday. I have been washing my face with only cold water. I also have cut out all supplements. I cut out salmon and fish for now because of the salt content of it. I also cut out all fruit and vegetables because of the carbohydrates for now. Fruit is really a candy and should be avoided until you get your body healed. The results are just getting better and better. I use to have red spots and pimples on my forehead and I have never seen my forehead this clear before. I woke up today and my forehead just feels like it is getting smoother and smoother. This is a wonderful feeling. I also am making sure I chew my food really good. It should be like applesauce and mixed with your saliva. It does wonders for your digestion. I am even starting to gain a little weight believe it or not. I could never gain weight and I have always been really skinny. Well I just thought I would let you all know how I am doing. Ask question if you have any.

Hey dudes,

The information I have been using is http://www.biblelife.org/bowel.htm and http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kosloff15.htm. The bodybuilding article about whether man is vegeterian or carnivore is very awesome. The biblelife website is simply amazing. Alright basically all I have been doing is trying to drink at least 8 glasses of spring/fiji water every single day. I wait at least 30 minutes before and after I eat or drink anything. All I have eaten so far is a boneless chuck roast. I put it in the crock pot and let it cook all day and it was so delicious. I ate everything even the fat. I didn't add anything to it. I ate it alone. Then yesterday I cooked a whole roast chicken in the crock pot. It is so good it literally fell apart and is so juicy. I have been eating that yesterday and today. That is all I have been eating. I cannot believe how clear my face is getting. I have been getting alot of sleep too! At least 8 hours everyday. I have been washing my face with only cold water. I also have cut out all supplements. I cut out salmon and fish for now because of the salt content of it. I also cut out all fruit and vegetables because of the carbohydrates for now. Fruit is really a candy and should be avoided until you get your body healed. The results are just getting better and better. I use to have red spots and pimples on my forehead and I have never seen my forehead this clear before. I woke up today and my forehead just feels like it is getting smoother and smoother. This is a wonderful feeling. I also am making sure I chew my food really good. It should be like applesauce and mixed with your saliva. It does wonders for your digestion. I am even starting to gain a little weight believe it or not. I could never gain weight and I have always been really skinny. Well I just thought I would let you all know how I am doing. Ask question if you have any.

You can eat fruits and vegetables, and you are probably lacking some nutrients. I eat more meat than you are currently eating, and also eat tons of fruits and vegetables. You should really add up your total calories and make sure you are getting enough. For example, I will usually eat a boneless chuck roast in 2 meals, or 1 and a half (I eat other meat or eggs with it sometimes), and eat 5 bananas, 2 or 3 apples, 2 oranges, and one other meat meal. Also all of my main meals contain vegetables too. I have added it up exactly how much I eat in a day, and I try to eat 3000+ calories a day. You may not need that many, but I do even if I don't exercise being 6'5" and not scrawny.

Yes, please at least eat some vegetables. Any carbs in veggies are not a problem, and you won't be able to maintain a meat only diet long-term. Fruit will probably not be a problem either, but you could start with apples if you're really paranoid that it will. I think you'll see that most veggies and fruits are not a problem.

A lot of people start rather "strange" diets which automatically results in lower calories.

For example there are studies that show that when people switch from high carb to low carb they don't simply substitute the carbs for fat/proteins ... they just eat less.

Slowing down your metabolism and having the body work less hard to digest and process calories does result in clearer skin (just like fasting do) but it is short lived. It's the not the diet in itself (which looks even on the paper or whatever nutritional analysis software lacking in dozen of nutrients) This won't become a way of life because it's short lived and acne will come back in full force as soon as there's a deviation from this deficient and nutritionally inadequate nutriotion.

Bible life forgets lot of things.

First of all that of all the hunter-gatherer/tradition population there are only a couple of them live on almost just meat diet.

These rare populations live on very strict and peculiar environment.

Studies have shown that their body, metabolism and fat distribution did adapted to the peculiar environment and nutrition.

In spite of this these population have been shown to suffer the effect of their nutrition deficiencies.

Even those who are considered 100% meat/fish eater do consume plant matter which they store.

Even if you buy a chicken from the organic shop you'll never ever mimic the nutritional values and characteristics of the meat consumed by these populations (for example the caribou blubbler which is very rich in vitamin C unlike other animals, especially farm animals, fats)

Bottom line is that the zealouts at biblelife don't know what they're talking about, they're one of the worst example of cherry picking and exaggerating one controversial and dobious information and make up premises out of it to sustain dogmatic hopeless theories.

My suggestion is to go on with this if you feel okay but sooner or later nutrients will call your name. When this happens don't screw anything and just start adding fruits, veggies and nuts back in and if you feel you need more energy (or muscles) some yams, corn or avocados. (cjb diet is cool, ask her suggestions)

That carbohydrates are pathological per se is the worst bs I've read in a while (and it seems I'm doomed to read a dozen of them daily lately)

Different people do best on different ratios of carbs and meat.

For example, I do best on lots of meat and very low carb. I eat mostly vegetables for my carb sources and occasionally have some fruit.

Others will do better on different ratios.

If you feel better eating only meat, that is a good sign that your genetic metabolism is geared more toward eating lots of meat. This doesn't mean you need to cut out all carbs necessarily, but you will probably be better off eating low carb.

hey thats an awesome article by ron , i read it on bbing.com too

i actually emailed him about my acne, he said fish is fine to eat and you should be eating fruits and vegetables, just fruits by themselves because they go rancid in the stomach he has a food combining chart

The article on bb.com has several mistakes.

For example it absolutely not true that if we really weren't meant to eat animal foods we would not produce acids at all. We would still produce acids of course.

There is an article on bb.com that says that we only need 30 grams of protein a day, and that fruit protein is better than animal protein. (No joke) When I read it, I thought that it was an April Fool joke. If I can find it, I'll link you to it.

Anyway, eat your vegetables, they contain a lot of nutrients that meat doesn't have, like antioxidant vitamins and provitamins, better sources of potassium and certain B vitamins, and magnesium and calcium, among other things.

is interesting though, but there was a part on the article that said, indians ate buffalo,and buffalo ate grass, and natural vegetation. so therefore the indian would not need to eat veggies since the buffalo meat has the nutrients already.... I think is not a good example for bcause of the kind of meat we eat today... animals are no longer fed with natural grass or sources.. instead they're fed with hormones and some other sutff that are not natural... soo I do think that eating vegetables are important, so don't stop eating your veggies, bcause the meat we eat nowadays is not the same meat that comes from animals eating natural grass.

is interesting though, but there was a part on the article that said, indians ate buffalo,and buffalo ate grass, and natural vegetation. so therefore the indian would not need to eat veggies since the buffalo meat has the nutrients already.... I think is not a good example for bcause of the kind of meat we eat today... animals are no longer fed with natural grass or sources.. instead they're fed with hormones and some other sutff that are not natural... soo I do think that eating vegetables are important, so don't stop eating your veggies, bcause the meat we eat nowadays is not the same meat that comes from animals eating natural grass.
1. Your organs and skin aren't made up of glucose, they're made of protein.

2. Human breast milk is animal protein, if humans didn't need animal protein, why would we need breast milk as babies?

is interesting though, but there was a part on the article that said, indians ate buffalo,and buffalo ate grass, and natural vegetation. so therefore the indian would not need to eat veggies since the buffalo meat has the nutrients already
Yeah. What some people don't know is that you can get all essential nutrients through meat alone (yes, including Vitamin C).

On the paper the all meat diet looks not complete at all.

And what's on the paper is always better than what's on real life.

There's no population that consume only meat.

The populations who consume a lot of meat either supplement it with milk or either make sure to get enough berries and vegetation while also eating particular animals whose blubber is full of ascorbic acid. If you think you can eat roasted chicken and beef steaks and get optimal levels of vitamin C you're fooling yourself. Most people who are long-term on an egg and meat diets (you can find them somewhere on the web) have deficiencies and lower than optimum levels of many nutrients, not to mention that they don't look good at all (either skinny, either overweight or either skinny fat) they usually ignore them and would rather follow the dogma than their blood works. As omnivores we prefer and thrive far better on varied diets which makes it easier to either develop intolerances or deficiencies, which on the paper are actually easy to develop on limited mono diets.

The difference between herbivores and carnivores is not which food is good for them, but the difference in quality between best and worst. Meat is the best food for all animals. For a carnivore the difference between meat and plants is large, for a herbivore the differnce is small to irrelevant. Omnivores somewhere in between. A herbivore such as a cow or a horse can live off meat.

There are actually metabolic and enzymatic differences that determine what kind of food each animal is supposed to tolerate. It's absurd to claim that food is best per se. Whether you digest that food, absorb its nutrients at the best or doesn't suffer consequences from its consumption determine how good a food is, not some kind of dogma.