Find results that contain...
Find results in...
un4tunate

My Sotret Log

Hey, thought i'd update my progress lol still on 20mg

Day 17 i think

Acne not as inflamed

Side effects:

Still No side effects... maybe slightly dry lips but not sure if its from tane or the cold weather. I tried out dr. dan's cortibalm either way to see how good it is, and wow it's amazing, best thing for lips for sure.

Acne status:

Ok, my face has stopped producing oil which is first time in 6 years. My breakouts have calmed down (no more painful cysts) but i still get acne (on chest and back) ew but face is 90% clear, i stopped the topical antibiotic a week ago and still no HUGE cysts which amazes me cuz during fall and winter i was getting non-stop cystic breakouts.

other notice:i was applying vitamin E oil and it rocksss, evens skin tone and its good for scars.

Guest AcneProne_1977

Sounds like the M&M's are starting to show some progress!! LOL

What kind of vit E are you using?? or right from the capsule?

Sounds like the M&M's are starting to show some progress!! LOL

What kind of vit E are you using?? or right from the capsule?

I'm using 'Palmer's cocoa butter formula vitamin E Scar Serum' and 'Jason vitamin e oil 5,000 i.u.'

it's a little oily so use it on your off days. :) but works wonders i gotta say.

DAy 20

Acne status:

My back is much clearer i'd say i see a 70% improvement since i started. Face is 95% clear but still getting spots on my chest which sucks cuz the redmarks there stay forever. Also, no more oily face woooooohooooooo.

Side effects:

none

For those of you who are scared of accutane, don't be, it's the best thing ever.

Guest AcneProne_1977

Glad to hear that things are going well for you!! :)

Do you use the Palmer's cocoa butter scar stuff on your face?? I have all these annoying red marks leftover from all my IBs that won't go away and I'm looking for something to use.

thanx, hope things are going well for you aswell, i don't have time looking at logs anymore lol

Well i use the scar serum on the body and the jason oil on the face but you can try the serum on the face too, just use a small amount at first, it's really shiny and oily lol. my redmarks disappeared in a week or two and i had them forever. this stuff is amazing. btw, your face might get red when you apply it but that will subside.. GL :)

Guest AcneProne_1977
thanx, hope things are going well for you aswell, i don't have time looking at logs anymore lol

Well i use the scar serum on the body and the jason oil on the face but you can try the serum on the face too, just use a small amount at first, it's really shiny and oily lol. my redmarks disappeared in a week or two and i had them forever. this stuff is amazing. btw, your face might get red when you apply it but that will subside.. GL :)

Hrmmm, we have a brand called Jamieson... are you sure yours is called Jason?? LOL

Hrmmm, we have a brand called Jamieson... are you sure yours is called Jason?? LOL

lol yup it's jason....but you can get any other vitamin e oil.

hey all i just wanted to come back and say that accutane cured me and it's the best thing i ever did. my lips were slightly dry maybe 10 times during my course but it was nothing to worry about, any chapstick fixed that. no crazy side effects as some people mentioned here, the side effects are so overrated.

accutane changed my life completely. bye