Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Brookey

Help on my regimen! =/

Hi, I'm new here and I wanted to post my regimen and see if anybody could prescribe something or something! I don't know if this is the right forum or not!

In Morning

Splash face with COLD water

Pat Dry w/ clean towel

Note: I don't use cleanser or anything in the morning

Night:

Splash face a couple of times with warm water

Clean with Cetaphil for Dry to Normal (not bar)

Rinse with warm water

Splash face a couple of times with cold water

Pat dry

Wait 15 min.

Apply Neutrogena On-the-Spot

Wait 15. min

Apply Cetaphil Cream Moisturizer (in big jar)

Others: I use St. Ives Apricot Scrub (for blemish prone skin) 2 - 3 times weekly and use Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask 2 - 3 times weekly.

Other information: I take one pill of vitamin c in the morning and try to drink plenty of water thoroughout the day.

I know, I sort of went into detail, but I need to know if I'm doing anything wrong! Any help from anybody would be greatly apperciated! :X:X

Guest fatman_uk

Note: I don't use cleanser or anything in the morning

Any particular reason?

-Gaz

Thanks for the help, I just don't want the BP cream not to sink in and me have white stuff peeling down my face! I apply one cheek and then the other, then the chin, the nose, the forehead and so on and sometimes even though I do one part of my face at a time, it dries quickly and has you can see it even though I try to work in as fast as possible! :X

I also use a heavy cream (Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion) and I didn't know if two applications of moisturizing cream would be good, because I also do it at night. Also, would it be good to also cleanse in the morning? I use Cetaphil (not the bar).

Should I not moisturize at night, just in the morning time? :?:

Thanks for all of the help! :X

For the problem of the BP drying before you can work it in, try layering. Like first to one layer, then apply another and then another, etc. It works the same, but it's is a lot easier to apply it this way.