Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Apple_Blossem

Has anyone had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome ?

Chronic Fatigue syndrome is only medically diagnosed after every medical problem in the world is ruled out and STILL the doctor's dont know what in the world is causing the severe fatigue.

Wouldn't it be great if we could look inside our bodies and see the problem? Eat everything in moderation and in everything give thanks. I do not condone eating sugar and alcoholic drinks.

Wouldn't it be great if we could look inside our bodies and see the problem? Eat everything in moderation and in everything give thanks. I do not condone eating sugar and alcoholic drinks.

One thing that helps acne and chronic fatigue is praying before you eat. I'm not saying -sometimes- I'm saying every time. If you forget to give thanks before opening that bag of potato chips, or biting into that chocolate chip muffin, that's one -larger- reason you have acne.

My proof: Almost everyone who has acne will admit that they dont consciously give thanks before every single meal they eat.

I know this one guy who kneels down in the hallway each time he gets food in his hands and actually exclaims praises to God. People stare, but he don't care. He's got the clearest skin I've ever seen, too.

One thing that helps acne and chronic fatigue is praying before you eat. I'm not saying -sometimes- I'm saying every time. If you forget to give thanks before opening that bag of potato chips, or biting into that chocolate chip muffin, that's one -larger- reason you have acne.

My proof: Almost everyone who has acne will admit that they dont consciously give thanks before every single meal they eat.

I know this one guy who kneels down in the hallway each time he gets food in his hands and actually exclaims praises to God. People stare, but he don't care. He's got the clearest skin I've ever seen, too.

Actually, my skin is looking really good now. I have a few really small pimples, but I have a feeling that in a few weeks, as I keep avoiding my food allergies, my skin is going to be pretty near perfect. It has worked before, and I am guessing it will work again. God didn't help me at all with that.

Seriously start praying before every piece of food you eat and every time you sip any beverage including water. I want to watch you fail.

That must be why you have acne, then?

Yup.

Now, if you prayed over every meal...and every snack... and every beverage, you'd have glowing skin.

That must be why you have acne, then?

Yup.

Now, if you prayed over every meal...and every snack... and every beverage, you'd have glowing skin.

Your argument is weak. If that were the case, then Job would never have endured all his trials, now would he?

Notadoctor, please don't think that all people who profess to be Christians are so one-dimensional. I apologise on behalf of my brothers and sisters who feel that it is necessary to club you over the head with their theology and practise spiritual superiority.

I don't think Apple Blossem is preaching or trying to appear superior.

She said something about "being grateful" which for her assumes a christian tone but which is just something that people of whatever religion or of no religion can understand and relate to.

And she has a point there.

Just like it has been shown a pattern where eating carelessly, eating in front of television, eating alone and gorging on food leads to overeating and bad digestion and eating the food your prepare yourself, eating with the tv turned of and with your family chatting and sharing the good moment at the table or eating being aware of the food you're eating and its impact increases satiety, thorough chewing and improve digestion ... being grateful for once is a good way to become aware of what you're doing, a good way of being aware of the food your're consuming and of each mouthful instead of a gorging zombie in automatic avidly ravenously mode.

Oh, well if you've got anecdotal evidence in the form of one guy, it must be true!

I've known two women in my life that had perfectly flawless skin. They were both die-hard atheists.

Correlation does not equal causation. And while you're free to post as you like, IMO god talk really needs to stay out of the nutrition forum...

I have had ME/CFS for 15 years following a virus during a stressful time at school and never recovered. I suffer 'flu like symptoms, leg pain, insomnia and concentration problems. I had all the tests done under the sun and they all came back negative. My symptoms are worsened by exercise and concentration and as a result, I have never been able to live a normal life. On a bad day simple tasks leave me exhausted or struggling to function. If I overdo it I am really ill for a few days and have to recover. The only way I can combat this is to pace myself.

Yes, I had it...there were some really unfortunate years in my life where all I did basically was lie on my couch.

Found out it was mainly due to celiac disease, plus my poor sleep schedule and a diet really bad for my metabolic type.

Basically chronic fatigue syndrome is caused when your body is not producing the energy it needs. This is usually due to eating foods that are not giving your metabolism energy or not being able to digest those foods. A regular sleep schedule in sync with the sun is also really important because your body chooses when to produce energy based on your circadian rhythm.

So what worked for me was:

1. Going gluten-free.

2. Eating right for my metabolic type.

3. Waking up at sunrise everday and going to bed a few hours after sundown and getting lots of sunlight and full-spectrum lights during the day. This strengthened my circadian rhythm which was really weak due to an unstable sleep schedule and caused all sorts of low energy problems.