Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Deadbeat007

Meladerm Pigment Reducing Complex

Has anyone tried this product? I'm looking for something that will safely fade my red marks, even if it's only temporary. I think concealing them with some effective bleaching creams would keep them at bay until they naturally fade. This Meladerm fading cream is so expensive, though... $50! I'm also worried that it will cause breakouts or make my pale skin even lighter.

Has anyone used this product, or one similar? How did it work for you?

I been usin this for a lil over a week, a few days into it i seen my face cleared up a lil No break outs,so far the light marks have cleared up a lot the darker marks are becoming lighter it all lookin good after a month i should see good results, i bought 2 tubs of the shit so i got months of rubbin this stuff into my face which takes fuckin ages twice a day,but it just the price ya gotta pay Well as the price tag grrr

Alright, I'm on my fifth day of using Meladerm and NO breakouts! *knock on wood* All the little whiteheads that I had here and there are going away. I noticed this morning that my skin looks much more even now, less red. My red marks are still pretty much the same, but I wasn't expecting any change until I was closer to two weeks in (like the bottle says). Despite its price, I'm liking this stuff so far. =] I'll keep you guys updated.

Edit - I also wanted to say that since I haven't decided on a moisturizer, I haven't been using one lately. This Meladerm stuff makes my skin so smooth that I really don't think I need one.

I just bought the 3.4 oz and will add it to my regime. Looks promising! Am also considering some copper peptide products. I wonder where I can find that around? I think for the 6 months before I can do TCA or laser, I'm going to be using Tazorac, Aqua Glycolic, Beta Hydroxy (Neutrogena age defying facial wash), Meladerm, and maybe a Copper Peptide product and Cetaphil/Regenerist as moisturizer.

I just bought the 3.4 oz and will add it to my regime. Looks promising! Am also considering some copper peptide products. I wonder where I can find that around? I think for the 6 months before I can do TCA or laser, I'm going to be using Tazorac, Aqua Glycolic, Beta Hydroxy (Neutrogena age defying facial wash), Meladerm, and maybe a Copper Peptide product and Cetaphil/Regenerist as moisturizer.

It's been almost three weeks and I haven't noticed anything yet. My skin has become a little more sensitive this past week, and according to testimonials on Meladerm's website, this usually happens a week or two before any progress is made. Either way, I'm going to keep at it. I'm using an antibiotic on top of this Meladerm product, so it might be a little harder for it to penetrate my skin.

At first, I was rubbing the product in until I couldn't feel it on my skin any longer. I found today that I got a red zit (the first in weeks!) in an area where I'd apply extra Meladerm, so to those of you using the product - I'm sure you're not as stupid as I am, but applying the product lightly over your skin instead of forcefully rubbing it in will probably have even more of an effect - and it won't clog up your pores. Jeez, now this zit will be another red mark to add to my collection. xD

i just got meladerma a few days ago and actually i am noticing some changes. i'll report progress in another week or so. basically, i'm noticing that areas of my face are lightening/brightening, like the tip of my nose, and so i can see where the brown hyperpigmented areas are delineated from this a bit more. i'm encouraged by that because clearly it is doing SOMETHING, and i think that's a sign that it will help with the hyperpigmented areas.

Any more updates?

I just ordered this stuff too.

I am having really good results with PPX treatments, but I would love more help.

I am hoping this stuff will work.

Any more updates?

I just ordered this stuff too.

I am having really good results with PPX treatments, but I would love more help.

I am hoping this stuff will work.

I can't find the reviews for this stuff on acne.org. Has anyone seen good results with meladerm?

I just threw down the $50 to get Meladerm so it better work lol. I have had acne for a awhile and using proactiv and taking B5 pills my acne is under control but i have a lot of scars and marks left. I will post every week and update all of you the results. Trust me if this works for me than i think everyone will want to try it. Wish me luck and ill post soon yall.

So I jut got a small tube of this stuff. Has anyone had any success with it? And if so how long did it take to see any kind of results? Also is it safe to use with Bp?

Well im here to update. I have been using it on average 2 times a day. To be honest i have noticed a change for the POSSITIVE. The spots look better and its only been 2 weeks. I would have to say tho the first 2 times i used it i broke out but that could have been b/c of different reasons. I have been leery with using it but i haven't had any break outs since then. Hopefully it continues to work.

Keep it pimpin'

Well im here to update. I have been using it on average 2 times a day. To be honest i have noticed a change for the POSSITIVE. The spots look better and its only been 2 weeks. I would have to say tho the first 2 times i used it i broke out but that could have been b/c of different reasons. I have been leery with using it but i haven't had any break outs since then. Hopefully it continues to work.

Keep it pimpin'

Chris C (or anyone else): How's your skin now that it's been a couple of months. Let us know!

First off, thank you deadbeat007 for starting this thread. I was looking to see what progression it has had on others and for the most part after reading the reviews i would have to say all is going well. Though it is $50, i still might consider giving it a try. Please keep up with the posts! thanks guys!