Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Blue Goddess

Nutrogena Products

Nutrogena Products  

1. 1. Nutrogena Skin Care Products Are Very Useful For Significantly Reducing Acne

• Strongly Agree
    • Agree
    • Neutral
    • Disagree
    • Strongly Disagree
  2. 2. Can you really cover up mild to sever acne with mak-up?

• Yes
    • No

If anyone can tell me the difference between blemishes and scars. Provide any infromation to help reduce the apparence for both. thanksin advance.

I’m a 25 year old acne African American woman with oily skin, and I have mild to moderate acne. I’ve suffered with acne since the age of 13, and I’m once again back to find something that fits my unique needs. I have acne on my face, neck, back, chest, and upper arms. I’m still working with the current regimen provided, and it has only been three weeks, an update will be provided later.

Face Regimen:

AM:

Neutrogena’s AcneFree Severe Acne Treatment Kit. (It's kind of like proactive; however I think its better)

Step 1: Antibacterial Cleansing Wash

Step 2: Corrective Toner

Step 3: Maximum Strength Repair Lotion (with 10% Benzoyl Peroxide)

PM:

Repeat Steps 1 & 2 above.

Wait 10 Minutes before Step 4

Step 4: Retinol Renewal Complex

Important – for effective results do not apply steps 3 & 4 at the same time.

Other Items:

1. Neutrogena’s Oil – Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub: I figured I was use this once a week or every two weeks in order to really exfoliate those dead cells.

2. I’m experimenting with two moisturizes that are also provide by Neutrogena which are: (a) Oil – Free Moisture with spf 15 and (b) Oil – free Anti – Acne moisturizer. [i like the moisturizer (a) because it does have the spf 15 and that’s important for protection from the sun; however moisturizer (b) tends to the acne itself.]

3. I only use Neutrogena body wash on my body and nothing else.

Diet:

I’m eating whatever hell I want. That’s not good, but I will work on it.

Prescription:

My dermatologist has suggested Minocycline and since I don’t have insurance I haven’t started the pills yet, because they cost me $130.

The regimen he suggested by my dermatologist was using Neutrogena body wash on my body and face and dove on my face at night and use 10% Benzoyl Peroxide in the AM