Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BabsDancer

Halloween Costumes!

For those of you that dress up for Halloween, what are you going to be this year?? I actually never get into the whole dress up thing, but I am this year, and I need some ideas!

:dance: Even if you are a guy dressing up, let me know! It might give me an idea for my own costume. Thanks!

I have noo idea what i'm going to be this year :( Halloween is my absolutely favorite holiday ever, but i'm always too cheap to actually buy a costume! lol

I can't decide if I want to be sexy, scary, or just clever. I'll probably not be anything sexy this year though... too many people do that.

Right now I really want to be Mia Wallace from Pulp Fiction or else Elle Driver from Kill Bill :D

I think I'm going to be an angel. Oh sheesh, I have to start making the costume. I have the wings and halo. :D I'm even thinking of buying a wig!

I love Halloween but I'm probably not gonna dress up this year. I'm kind of having a bad year but hopefully that will change when I move. : ) Halloween and Christmas are my favorite holidays, not just cuz of the presents and candy, lol.

I dont dress up for Halloween anymore. I am just going to wear my Michael Myers shirt and have a Halloween move marathon. Oh yea-and George Romero marathon. = ]

Halloween is my fav holiday 2

I dont dress up for Halloween anymore. I am just going to wear my Michael Myers shirt and have a Halloween move marathon. Oh yea-and George Romero marathon. = ]

Cool you have a michael myers shirt? Thats awesome. I think I seen one at hot topic actually. I almost bought a "Jigsaw" shirt... that creepy puppet in the Saw movies lol

I'm a huge horror junkie too! Except I don't own any horror shirts yet. The 2nd shirt you posted is absolutely AWESOME ... I want it so bad. I have yet to see the new Halloween but I still want to out of curiosity..

I really want this shirt right here- click... suck a classic movie :)

Oh yeah Ive seen that one! I want it 2! haha. Awesome movie. i like looking through this site. Its some dudes ebay store. He has a buncha awesome shirts for guys. The sizes are always real big I think. But I want some of em! I like the Evil Dead one and I want a Dawn of The Dead shirt or a Night Of The LIving Dead one but I cant find one I really like. If you look real hard on ebay there are girls that make their own clothing..like they take men shirts like movie ones and band ones and make em into girls.. like check out this one. idk if i would actually wear any of those...but they are pretty wicked looking.

oh man heres the one i have been searching for! check out her stuff ..shes good! and shes super pretty!

Oh yeah Ive seen that one! I want it 2! haha. Awesome movie. i like looking through this site. Its some dudes ebay store. He has a buncha awesome shirts for guys. The sizes are always real big I think. But I want some of em! I like the Evil Dead one and I want a Dawn of The Dead shirt or a Night Of The LIving Dead one but I cant find one I really like. If you look real hard on ebay there are girls that make their own clothing..like they take men shirts like movie ones and band ones and make em into girls.. like check out this one. idk if i would actually wear any of those...but they are pretty wicked looking.

oh man heres the one i have been searching for! check out her stuff ..shes good! and shes super pretty!

we dont celebrate halloween in australia so ive never dressed up b4 no one trick a treats or anything(if u do you just look weird) hmm maybe one or two but rarely and no one has lollies you usually get biscuits or some crap coz no one does it.

I think I'm going to be an angel. Oh sheesh, I have to start making the costume. I have the wings and halo. :D I'm even thinking of buying a wig!

I wanted to be Rainbow Brite but I never got around to buying the costume, sadly.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to be a blonde version of Siouxsie.

They had a hillarious picture of dead Alice in Wonderland, freeeeeak.