Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

so i was going to go in for a bloodtest this morning but out of habit, went and grabbed a banana to eat plus a cereal bar before hand. i know you're not suppose to eat or drink anything for at least 10 hours before the test. you think by having what i had, would it affect my tests scores? this test if for accutane. i'd hate to reschedule. got i hate myself for flubbin up!!

so i was going to go in for a bloodtest this morning but out of habit, went and grabbed a banana to eat plus a cereal bar before hand. i know you're not suppose to eat or drink anything for at least 10 hours before the test. you think by having what i had, would it affect my tests scores? this test if for accutane. i'd hate to reschedule. got i hate myself for flubbin up!!

they did not tell me to "fast" before i went to take a blood test. im about to go get one today and i think im going to eat some mac n cheese before i go

lol the exact same thing happened to me today just that I had a whole breakfast and it's my bloodtest for my first month. i was soooo pissed when i remembered I had a blood test today! and my doc's appointment was on friday so now I'm going to have to reschedule that... arghhh!

lol the exact same thing happened to me today just that I had a whole breakfast and it's my bloodtest for my first month. i was soooo pissed when i remembered I had a blood test today! and my doc's appointment was on friday so now I'm going to have to reschedule that... arghhh!

no one ever told me not to eat before the test...

im about to take my first bloodtest for the month i just completed, i havnt ate yet so i think ill wait then...

i smoked alot of marijuana before i went last time, will that do anything, because i was so high as i was getting the blood taken from me