Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mikez

cetaphil moisturizer?

I love their cleanser wash, but was wondering what people think about the moisturizer?...I noticed it contains 'macadamia nut oil'. .. is this moisturizer considered accutane and acne friendly? Is oil always necessarily a bad thing? I find with the ones with no oil, the flakiness comes back quickly , whereas with this I have no flakiness if I use it in the morning each day only. Its a bit confusing... its marketed for 'dry' skin which I have while on the tane, yet normally Id want a moisturizer for oily skin (strictly non greasy)... what do people find is the best balance?

I use Cetaphil's Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15. I think it's a little bit lighter than their lotion which for me, made my face and neck feel sticky. I use the facial moisturizer both in the morning and at night and for me, it's just the right balance. I usually (pre-accutane) would have oily skin and this might be too heavy, but with the dry and flaky accutane-skin, it's soothing and I'd definitely recommend it!

Goodluck :)

i just actually bought there moisturizer today (without spf) and i noticed it gives me quite a oily look, besides the oily look i like it, it seems to do the job well and it lasts longer then what i was using before witch was acne.org moisturizer (dans). when i take a piece of toilet paper and dab my face it looks better.