Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Overload

HEEEELP urgent

random i know, but i left savlon (UK antiseptic cream) on a cluster of spots on my cheek that had popped after washing my face the other day and after washing it off, the skin looked like it had burnt!

its about 5 days later now and its red raw and killing me, its so sore. the wounds wont close, they keep weeping.

What can i do?!?!? im thinking put some sudocrem on it

any ideas? its killing me and im terrified its not gonna heal and scar really badly :wall:

Hmmm, its odd that Savlon should do that to your skin? Did you put anything else on it?

Sudocrem is great by the way for healing skin. It won't burn and is fantastic. It will heal. Just remember not to pick, and the only time you should touch it is when you are washing or appying sudocrem. It will go, don't worry.

Hmmm, its odd that Savlon should do that to your skin? Did you put anything else on it?

Sudocrem is great by the way for healing skin. It won't burn and is fantastic. It will heal. Just remember not to pick, and the only time you should touch it is when you are washing or appying sudocrem. It will go, don't worry.

hey - i had this happen too - not from popping an active, but from peeling dry skin that was on my cheeks - here's a link to the thread and the advice i got -

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...amp;hl=raw+skin

by the way, they healed up totally within about a week - week and a half, and you can't even begin to tell where they were now, even though they looked TERRIBLE, and i was sure that at the very least they'd leave red marks for a long time. but they are all gone. good luck :)

hey - i had this happen too - not from popping an active, but from peeling dry skin that was on my cheeks - here's a link to the thread and the advice i got -

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...amp;hl=raw+skin

by the way, they healed up totally within about a week - week and a half, and you can't even begin to tell where they were now, even though they looked TERRIBLE, and i was sure that at the very least they'd leave red marks for a long time. but they are all gone. good luck :)

Sudocrem?...... so what do you actually use this for? can you use it for spots that are healing over?

Sudocrem is the god of all creams and heals EVERYTHING! I use ii on actives and healing spots and it helps them all. Especially good for redness and sore patches of skin. Its bloomin marvellous!