Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Saul Goodman

About a week in...

Hello everyone :dance:

As a last ditch effort to get myself off antibiotics without breaking horribly in the process, for the last week i've i've been applying (at night) 2.5% BP (Just under half a finger probably) to the most commonly affected areas of my face with hope that'll it'll clear me up bit so i can ween myself off the Doxy which i've been on for aaaaages. That was a long sentence, sorry. :whistle:

Anyway, my question to all of you is; How long were you using BP before you saw an improvement? The condition of my skin appears improved slightly, but i'm still getting the odd nasty spot... I experienced a slight stinging sensation in the moments after applying during the the first few days but thats subsided now and i've hardly experienced any dryness what-so-ever :shifty:

I'm probably just being impatient, but a little help/advice please? :think:

Thanks in advance x

When I first started using BP, it took about a week before I started noticing subtle improvements in my skin tone. In about a month I was clear, but red! But i would rather be red than spotty! I learnt that sudocrem tones the redness down beautifully.

Nearly 2 weeks of using BP at night and everything is going okay. It looks like my overall skin tone/complection is improved slightly and old acne marks appear to be fading which is nice. Also, i had two small pimples appear last night and they're 100% gone this morning! Result!

On the downside, I still have this nasty lump which i've had since sunday :evil: Nothing wants to shift this bastard. Its reduced slightly but still about 80% there. Lucky its in my stubble thats all i can say.... :whistle:

Hopefully it'll get better still... :pray:

x

I still have this nasty lump which i've had since sunday :evil: Nothing wants to shift this bastard. Its reduced slightly but still about 80% there. Lucky its in my stubble thats all i can say.... :whistle:

This one is so annoying me today. It looks huge, its awful... I've had it five days now and only today it decided to sprout a white head... I had to pop it of course :naughty: I know i shouldn't, but it really helps to relive pressure. Hopefully now it'll start packing its bags and planning its trip back to where-ever it came from...

:boohoo: