Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LisaB333

Comment from an esthetician...

I had a facial this weekend, and they asked beforehand what products I use on my skin daily. I explained that I use 2.5% twice daily and how much I use. She was very concerned when she heard what I had been doing (had never heard of someone using BP in that manner).

When she took a look at my skin, she said she couldn't believe how healthy and hydrated and clear my skin actually was. In fact, she had a hard time believing that I had moderate/severe cystic acne 2 years ago.

She was so impressed that she asked me about this website and all about the Regimen (because she has a client that gets light treatments from her, but still has pretty bad breakouts). She is going to check into this and give the info. to her client.

So, I thought some of you may be interested to hear what an esthetician's opinion was of the regimen and of my results. As you can imagine, I was just so tickled when I left there! :dance:

Take Care,

~Lisa~

LOL, I guess I can see where your esthetician is coming from. 2.5% BP is such a simple, no frills anti-acne ingredient that it is pretty surprising how much it can help with even stubborn acne cases...provided that you use enough of it of course :P