Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Telly

When I wake up...

I've been using "Clear Zone" 3-step system for about 3 weeks. It's slowing been helping, but I have a problem.

Everyday before I go to bed, my face looks very good, my redness has gone down and I never have any new pimples, But when I wake up the next mourning my skin is flaky and red and usually I get another zit. I change my pillowcase often but I cant seem to figure out what the problem is.

Can anyone help me out, and has anyone else used this product?

I dont know if this will help you but usually when i tend to sleep with one side of my face on the pillow i get pimples the next day, regardless of new pillow case or not, so now i sleep facing up and i dont get pimples the next day.

And as for the dryness and flakiness, i think its just the product. Cos some products i've tried tends to dissolve the first layer of the skin leaving bits of skin? maybe, i dunno

Your skin being flaky and red in the morning may indicate a reaction to the product you are using. Do you use the products in the morning aswell?

Process of elimination is the way to go. You've tried changing your pillowcase, now try not using one of the products before going to bed.

Good luck in your quest.

I've been using "Clear Zone" 3-step system for about 3 weeks. It's slowing been helping, but I have a problem.

Everyday before I go to bed, my face looks very good, my redness has gone down and I never have any new pimples, But when I wake up the next mourning my skin is flaky and red and usually I get another zit. I change my pillowcase often but I cant seem to figure out what the problem is.

Can anyone help me out, and has anyone else used this product?

Basically, I haven't been to sleep any night all year without a new pillowcase and a whole fuckload of Duac on my face. And i'm totally clear. The Duac is on the expensive side, but I really don't care...

Am i the only one that puts a towel on the pillowcase so it wont get bleached cause of the BP and replace it everyday? isn't that way easier? (and no it doesn't seem to affect my acne.. cause im clearing up slowly)