Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
taintedl0ve

If you shop at Walmart ..

Does anyone know Walmarts return policy?

I bought Max Factor Pan Stick and I realized as I went outside I looked like an oompa loompa! Its WAYY to orange (I got medium beige). Can I exchange it for another color?

And does anyone know what color I would be? I'm 150 Buff in Revlon Colorstay and NW20 in MAC.

Thankyouuuuuuu!

Hey hun =] I think it may depend the walmart and whos working at the time. I've returned making that i've tried and didn't like a billion times to walmart and I tell them each time that it has been used. In fact, I returned my max factor pan stik to walmart with no problems what-so-ever :) I think there's a policy somewhere that if a store such as walmart doesn't have samples of makeup, then the consumer has the right to return the product.

I've only had trouble ONCE trying to return makeup to walmart. I had boughten a $14 dollar foundation and it was terrible. Shitty coverage and it looked really bad on my skin. I ended up returning it the next day and there was a young worker that i've never seen before working at the costumer service desk.. and the whole time, she was giving me bitchy looks and a bad attitude. I explained to her that I wanted to return the foundation and the reasons why and she told me "i'm sorry, we cant let you return this. Why should we? It's not our fault it didn't work out for you." I ended up getting mad, raising my voice, argued, and they let me return it in the end :angel:

^^ yep, got a point there Mandy.. has to do with WHO is waiting on you. I personally like it when theres some dorky looking young guy working behind the desk..they're usually clueless when it comes to makeup returns... :D

Thank you Mandy and Blythe!

I'll make sure to go to a guy haha. I hope they let me return it, because I really liked it and I just used up all my money to buy the Colorstay, Coty Powder, and the Max Factor lolol

I will let you guys know tomorrow weither or not it worked out!

Gosh, when I worked at Kmart 5 years ago someone returned open & worn underwear AND got their money back!

I think if anything, Wal-Mart will give you store credit. Doesn't hurt to try! Be strong! :)

Does anyone know Walmarts return policy?

I bought Max Factor Pan Stick and I realized as I went outside I looked like an oompa loompa! Its WAYY to orange (I got medium beige). Can I exchange it for another color?

And does anyone know what color I would be? I'm 150 Buff in Revlon Colorstay and NW20 in MAC.

Thankyouuuuuuu!

yay they let me return it! lol I went at 7AM before school, ha.

Sephora: thats exactly the color I got! Nude Ivory. And I agree, without powder it looks a bit dark .. but otherwise its perfect.

I wore my Color stay, with some Coty Powder .. and some of the Color stay powder and WOW. This stuff does NOT budge. I only got oily on my nose and my forhead (when usually im oily ALL over) .. and I only had to use my oil blotting sheets ONCE. And powder once.

And you know how sometimes when you wear makeup it kind of disappears throughout the day? .. I still have full coverage after a long day!

I wish I wouldve bought Colorstay sooner. Im glad I found the Colorstay foundation/powder pack for only 10$.

Thank-you sephora for always recommending it! It seriously is a great foundation! I like the thickness of it too, I can get so much coverage some using it once, instead of my Sephora foundation that I have to apply probably 3-4 times to get that coverage .. since its so thin.

I really like it!

:::: Oh and how do you apply your Max Factor?

Yeah colorstay is amaaaazing... I've tried a billion foundations and no matter what, I always come back to my beloved colorstay... it has never failed me.

Hmmm, we don't have a Walmart where I currently live... We're movin' to Wisconsin soon so hopefully they will have one up there cuz I really like Walmart!