Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

going to switch from my current bar soap (petrophylic) to the cetaphil wash for oily skin...ive been breaking out for the last 2 months, and it may not be because of my facewash, but it clearly isnt helping and it looks like cetaphil is gentle and works well from what ive read so going to try it out...anyone have any experience or tips or anything with this facewash, and my regimen??

wow...just used it makes my face feel really nice, and acne doesnt look red after washing :D...but there is NO lather, i am definetly not used to that, is that how its supposed to be??

I use it. Once I got use to the feel of no lather, i love it: its so gentle and makes your face smooth. I used to use foaming exfoliating scrubs... Id never touch one now.

yup i use it too...just apply it on ur face in circular motions to remove those dead cells and rinse...warm water is also good to use with cetaphil coz it removes the excess oils....personally after i use cetaphil i use neutrogena deep clean for a thorough cleansing..hehehe