Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

We've got a box of Stridex Power Pads in the bathroom and after reading some reviews, I'm dying to try them tonight. But I'm worried about whether they will irritate my skin.

I used to have really sensitive skin, which made acne treatment a pain. Everything I tried would give my skin huge red splotches. But I've recently been using AcneFree Acne and Blackhead Terminator (1% BP and 1.5% SA) with Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash (2% SA) without any problems. Only it hasn't really done much to clear my skin...

So do you think I'd be OK if I used Stridex Power Pads (2.5% BP) with Cetaphil Cleanser?

I've got pretty mild acne, mostly just small bumps and blackheads on my nose...

Well if you havent used them already heres my reply. I used them for a couple months. I didnt think it was too strong whatsoever. Ive used a few other brands of BP and they dry me out bad, cause redness or orritation as I have sensitive skin, but I used these pads day and night and I never saw any dryness at all. No irritation of any kind actually. I liked the fact they were pads also, it means I didnt have to touch my skin as much and they are very soft. Hope that helps