Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Magnifik1987

dry skin ... is it normal?

2 weeks ago i washed my face with soap and it felt really tight right afterwards, 3days to 1 week laters, my skin started to produce alot of sebum and i started getting alot of pimpled and my face didnt look healthy. after 2 weeks (right now) my skins appearence is scaly at different places but it isnt MAJOR scaling, looks better, still have pimples but alot less, and there is alot less sebum production.

i want to know if all this is NORMAL since my face got all its natural oil washed away. and how much time will it take to get back to normal considering it is getting already better. naturally, my face isnt dry nor oily.

so is all this normal??

2 weeks ago i washed my face with soap and it felt really tight right afterwards, 3days to 1 week laters, my skin started to produce alot of sebum and i started getting alot of pimpled and my face didnt look healthy. after 2 weeks (right now) my skins appearence is scaly at different places but it isnt MAJOR scaling, looks better, still have pimples but alot less, and there is alot less sebum production.

i want to know if all this is NORMAL since my face got all its natural oil washed away. and how much time will it take to get back to normal considering it is getting already better. naturally, my face isnt dry nor oily.

so is all this normal??

What kind of cleanser are you using? Usually when your face becomes dried out, your face tends to be oilier. You might want to try using a gentler cleanser and a good moisturizer.