Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Befree

Problem Skin!

I've always had a skin problem since i was in my teens. But now i'm 27 i am suffering from

non-inflamed acne. It does not show like nornal acne on the face its underneath my skin all over my face i get it and on my shoulders. I do also get blackheads to on my nose and afew on my forehead to and i get bumps on my arms to. It all flares up bad when i eat dairy and wheat and fatty foods. I now have tryed to stop eating thoses foods as i know i will get a bad skin because of it as i have a food intolerance to them. But sometimes other things can flare it up to like personal items u use everyday. I use face washes and special shampoos its still the same.

It seems my acne is getting worse than better lately.

I have tiny white spots under my eyes that look like acne i'm thinking i may have acne milia?

And my pores on my cheeks and forehead and nose are getting large in size that they are starting to show they look abit like a orange peel skin i've never had it on my cheeks before.

I am on antibioses at the moment tetralysal lymecycline 300 they are not really helping me i'm still coming up under my skin.

I dont know what to do as its getting me down alot.