Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It seems like a lot of people are using products but no one talks about the combination of having to put make up over it?

I've been using the Regimen at night and in the morning i just gently cleanse and use Vichy Normaderm moisturiser because it's more matifying than Dan's moisturiser.

I'm using Estee Lauder Adaptive foundation which seems to be good but i find in general that in the second half of the day my face is far too oily. I have Clean and Clear oil absorbing sheets that i need to use several times in the afternoon. I use La Roche Pose concealer which is specially designed for acned skin.

How are other people's experience of makeup and the regimen?

I'm the same as you, I use Clinque Oil free foundation and powder, when it 1st goes on I look fine, then Ill look in the mirror later and be shiney and greasy... Its not causing any breakouts and my skins alot better than before the regimen but I do wish I could find something that made me just look normal!