Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Has anybody used plexion? My sister was telling me about it and how she likes it. They're medicated cleansing cloths. She gave me a couple to try and they seemed to help so I want to see if I could get them but I need a prescription. My problem is I don't have a doctor and don't really want to go to one b/c I don't have any health insurance but does anyone know about the CVS minute clinic and if they might be able to prescribe something like this? Has anyone else tried these and if so how did they work for you? Also how expensive are they usually? My sister said they are somewhat expensive but wasn't sure of the cost w/out insurance. thanks for any help!~

Has anybody used plexion? My sister was telling me about it and how she likes it. They're medicated cleansing cloths. She gave me a couple to try and they seemed to help so I want to see if I could get them but I need a prescription. My problem is I don't have a doctor and don't really want to go to one b/c I don't have any health insurance but does anyone know about the CVS minute clinic and if they might be able to prescribe something like this? Has anyone else tried these and if so how did they work for you? Also how expensive are they usually? My sister said they are somewhat expensive but wasn't sure of the cost w/out insurance. thanks for any help!~

Hi Goomba, Plexion has a prescription called Plexion SCT, which is a mask, and it works wonders for me. I haven't used any of their other products, but I was once prescribed a generic (Prascilla or something) sulfur based cleanser and it didn't work at all. My advice to you is to find a way to get prescribed Plexion SCT. It's great stuff. It probably wouldn't hurt to try the plexion pads either, but I have never used them.

Hi Goomba, Plexion has a prescription called Plexion SCT, which is a mask, and it works wonders for me. I haven't used any of their other products, but I was once prescribed a generic (Prascilla or something) sulfur based cleanser and it didn't work at all. My advice to you is to find a way to get prescribed Plexion SCT. It's great stuff. It probably wouldn't hurt to try the plexion pads either, but I have never used them.

I have been using Plexion for a few days now and it's too soon to see resuts for me I think. I'm using the Plexion cleanser in the bottle, not the cloths. I have noticed a minor reduction in acne bumps on my forehead but nothing major. also, I dont know if this makes sense but since using Plexion, the wrinkles in my forehead seem deeper and bigger? Maybe I'm just imagining it.