Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest AcneProne_1977

This cleanser/moisturizer combo is AWESOME!

Guest AcneProne_1977

I posted a question last week asking if anyone had tried a line that Avene makes called "Clean-Ac", which is specifically made for "adjuntive care to anti-acne treatments" (i.e., Accutane), and no one responded. So, I'm assuming no one has tried it, so I thought I'd give some input on it cause it's relieved ALL of my dry flaky skin!

On the back of the box, it says: This rich yet non-greasy cream compensates for the irritating and dehydrating effects of acne treatments while respecting skin sensitivity.

This is not an ad, I'm serious when I say that it's awesome stuff and I'm soooo happy that it was reccommended to me!!

I only use it at night because, although it is a great moisturizer, it doesn't get rid of the redness - so I still use Aveeno Calming Moisturizer in the morning.

Robyn

Guest AcneProne_1977
Hey there. I have the same moisturizer (the Avene Clean-Ac) and it also got rid of my flaky skin.

what are the ingredients cause that sounds like it isn't oil-free: "On the back of the box, it says: This rich yet non-greasy cream compensates for the irritating and dehydrating effects of acne treatments while respecting skin sensitivity."

Guest AcneProne_1977
what are the ingredients cause that sounds like it isn't oil-free: "On the back of the box, it says: This rich yet non-greasy cream compensates for the irritating and dehydrating effects of acne treatments while respecting skin sensitivity."

Guest AcneProne_1977
I might have to check this stuff out. Thanks!

Guest AcneProne_1977
can you buy it in stores anywhere?

(I live in NJ)