Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jazznabbers

When to use the Regimen

Hi,

When is the best time to do the regimen in the evening (weekend) when you want to go out and get a few drinks.

For instance ... I do regimen around 9am SO...

DO I do

Before you go at at night.. say 8pm

OR when you get home.. 1am?

Thanks guys!

-b

Hi,

When is the best time to do the regimen in the evening (weekend) when you want to go out and get a few drinks.

For instance ... I do regimen around 9am SO...

DO I do

Before you go at at night.. say 8pm

OR when you get home.. 1am?

Thanks guys!

-b

I'd say either one is fine, I'd do the 8pm

I do the regimen before I go out if I can make it happen in time. I tend to do it at like 8-10 pm, sometime after dinner but before I do whatever it is I'm doing that evening. Doing the regimen after you've been out partying is no fun.

what about if you wear makeup to go out at night?

I think it depends how much makeup you use. If you're talking about a full face of foundation and eye makeup, then yeah, it would probably be better to do the regimen after you come back (provided you're able to stay awake the whole time...). If you just have some non-comedogenic concealer on some spots and a little eyeliner and lipstick or whatever, then I think you can get away without washing before bed and can do the regimen before going out. I try to wear as little makeup as possible after I've done my evening regimen application, so if I'm going out, I'll just use some toilet paper to blot of shine, put on some eyeliner and a little mascara, and go.