Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ConfusedQCumber

Differen and Duac at the same time

I'm supposed to put the Differen on first and then the Duac. Today is my first day and I washed my face and waited about 5 minutes before I put on the Differen. Then I waited 10-ish minutes and put on the Duac. Then I waited 45 minutes and put on Eucerin moisturizer on one cheek and now its white and its flaking off. On my other cheek I tried Cetaphil moisturizer and it was white for a while but now its okay. So basically I want to know if I should even be using a moisturizer? Is there a better one I can find or is there something I can do about the whiteness/flaking? And should I wait longer than 45 minutes before putting on a moisturizer?

I'm supposed to put the Differen on first and then the Duac. Today is my first day and I washed my face and waited about 5 minutes before I put on the Differen. Then I waited 10-ish minutes and put on the Duac. Then I waited 45 minutes and put on Eucerin moisturizer on one cheek and now its white and its flaking off. On my other cheek I tried Cetaphil moisturizer and it was white for a while but now its okay. So basically I want to know if I should even be using a moisturizer? Is there a better one I can find or is there something I can do about the whiteness/flaking? And should I wait longer than 45 minutes before putting on a moisturizer?

Both Eucerin and Cetaphil have their fans. I use Cetaphil on top of differin and duac and haven't had whiteness or flaking. If the Eucerin is completely flaking off then maybe stick with the Cetaphil. Did you maybe use too much moisturizer? Glide it on in pea-sized dabs, don't rub! And are you moisturizing because you've been instructed to do so or because you feel your skin needs it?