Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Redskin

Has anyone here used teh Aqua Glycolic face cream?

My derm just gave me some to put on my skin but not for acne, because my dead skin cells or something werent exfoliating, or something like that, and my face always has this crust on it where my upper cheeks are

has anyone used this product and what are your reviews on it?

sorry i havent but i have the cleanser and it is very good as many others would say also. i imagine the face cream is just as good and it would probably work juast as good for acne as the cleanser because of the glycolic acid (thats if you want to use it for that). try googling it you may find reviews on it

I have it and used it for a couple of nights, of course couple days is not good enough to tell if it has improvement but I'll continue to use it and let you know.

I have it and used it for a couple of nights, of course couple days is not good enough to tell if it has improvement but I'll continue to use it and let you know.

okay thanks dude

so far after a couple of days its made my face extra red and oily...are you experiencing these side effects too? I hope they subside cause its even more embarrassing now that i have acne AND a tomatoe red face

okay thanks dude

so far after a couple of days its made my face extra red and oily...are you experiencing these side effects too? I hope they subside cause its even more embarrassing now that i have acne AND a tomatoe red face

Nope, since I'm already used the glycolic acid my face is normal.