Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Iliad

Gotta Regimen You Love?

So awhile ago I started a thread about hating ProActiv. Now that we all are on the same page with the various products we hate, I thought it would be more useful for people here to see what products other people get great results from.

So what products or regimens have worked for you?

(If I have an answer I'm not sure what it is yet, cause lately nothing is working...)

Cetaphil for normal to oily skin, Aveeno Ultra-Calming moisturizer, and Neutrogena On-the-Spot 2.5% BP cream. No muss, no fuss...and it works to keep my skin clear. My only complaint is the general unevenness to my skin and a handful of red marks, but time should help with that.

the DKR all the way!!! ive been on it for over a year and its reeeally helped me out. my family who i hadnt seen 4 months were all like "oooooh your skin looks good! :surprised: what did u do?"

well i stopped picking my face to shreds, for starters.

then some good old cvs brand 2.5% BP

neutrogena oil free moisturizer and 10% BP on any zits that try and pop up anyway.

this is cheap and it worked better 4 me than all the random stuff i was trying

Biore' scrub, Biore' toner, Dan's BP, Neutrogena moisturizer for Combination skin.

I'm sorta all over the place product wise, but I beleive in mixing and matching,

so you get everything you want :D

So awhile ago I started a thread about hating ProActiv. Now that we all are on the same page with the various products we hate, I thought it would be more useful for people here to see what products other people get great results from.

(If I have an answer I'm not sure what it is yet, cause lately nothing is working...)

Now my pic is in the lounge and

I have been a member here for a few months now, and a question I have always wanted to ask is What is the lounge??? I've been all over the sight and never found a lounge or anything like it. Someone mind telling me where/what it is?

for me, it was daily access to a sauna (sweating) and proactiv. it was the only time in my acne career that my skin was 100% clear (even on my back). i don't use proactiv anymore cuz i'm working on scars, and proactiv doesn't do crap for scarring.

DKR! All the way. I've been on it for 4 months, maybe a little more.. I am now totally clear with a few pimples maybe showing up every few weeks or so. It's amazing. It has literally changed my life. Now all I have to deal with are redmarks. And AG is helping a lot :D

DKR for the most part. I rotate between Dan's moisturizer and Neutrogena Moisture SPF 15. Also do an Aspirin mask mixed with Aloe Vera once a week. For the most part, I'm clear of pimples though I'm having a slight breakout on my chin, which has always been the one persistent trouble area for me.

Now my pic is in the lounge and I am certainly no Brad pic nor am I a Calibos but my skin is very sensitive and a little different than most. I use ACV not as much as I should. I should do it everyday but due to my OCD I don't. I like Tea Tree Oil soap but due to the side effects it has for men I switched to Olive Oil soap which is almost as good. Oatmeal soap is okay but not as good in my opinion.

That is it for me...

Neutrogena Extra Gentle face wash and Evoclin foam in the AM, Bare Minerals (Not a fav I know haha) and Purpose cleanser at night with Retin A 1%. Not amazing, but any routine that gives me more good than bad days kicks ass. :dance:

Should i take offence to that? :think: from what i saw in the Lounge you're a good looking guy, i liked your glasses, made you look like a cool Indie/Rock/Scene person, chicks lap that shit up :D

Nah...I meant it as a compliment. I am kind of envious of you in that so many woman like you...