Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I want to try waxing because I hear it keeps the hair away for a long time....But like can it cause razor bumps? I don't like to shave because it seems to irritate my skin, and also is it just as good to use "parissas" instead of going to a spa? I don't think a spa would do a butt wax though. lol anyways lemme know somebody

I just waxed last night :D

I use Gigi Brazilian Bikini Wax. You don't need any strips (I find strips really hard to do on myself.). You just microwave it & apply it, let it cool completely, then rip it off. It removes even really coarse hair & you can do large sections with no problem. This is the only at home wax I've used that actually removes coarser hair easily. I don't get major irritation from it, just soreness & redness for a day or two (I'm talking bikini area also).

It can be a bit messy, but this is just the 2nd time I've done it & it's already getting neater, faster, and easier. I bought it at my local beauty supply also. The whole kit was $15.

And yes it is painful, but I find all waxing to be painful....especially in certain areas :whistle::D

I used the Sally Hansen Brazilian Wax Kit. $8.60 there! Good deal. It worked quite well. The first time I tried to do a Brazilian at home, I gave up. This time I worked in small sections after trimming and that seemed to help greatly. Painful, yes, but not unbearable.

I liked their other product quite well for the legs, it is a Lavender scented product with strips. It was really easy to use, easier than the hard wax kits. I used two kits to do my legs and abdomen.

Yes, the wax hardens and then one riiiiiiips it off. It takes a bit of practice to figure out the optimum time to rip it off, not too soon or the wax is too pliable and not too late or the wax is brittle and breaks off in painful little clumps of fur. ouch ouch ouch.

Yes, the wax hardens and then one riiiiiiips it off. It takes a bit of practice to figure out the optimum time to rip it off, not too soon or the wax is too pliable and not too late or the wax is brittle and breaks off in painful little clumps of fur. ouch ouch ouch.