Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tobias

Which sportstars are best?

Oh I love football..................and Tom Brady :drool:

then you'll be happy to know that the Pats are favored by 16.5 points this sunday. i'm a Pats fan and i can safely tell you they will rock the Bills...

Tearless

Oh I love football..................and Tom Brady :drool:

then you'll be happy to know that the Pats are favored by 16.5 points this sunday. i'm a Pats fan and i can safely tell you they will rock the Bills...

Tearless

The most popular sport here in Holland/Europe is football (as in soccer, but I'll be calling it football, because that's the correct name ;):P ). And hmmm well, there are many football stars (Beckham, Ronaldinho etc etc).

David Beckham is totally hot too..............but he's a soccer player. :razz:

Although calling soccer football makes more literal sense, so I don't know why

we don't. :lol:

Hehe, I was waiting for the first girl to make the comment that Beckham is hot ;) Well, me being a male I can't judge about that, but he's a very skilled player. He's playing for LA Galaxy right now, hoping to give football a boost and bring it to a higher level in America. I really do hope it's going to work :)

Owyeah, a friend of mine and me think that football (soccer) is considered more as a girls sport in America, is this correct?

Hehe, I was waiting for the first girl to make the comment that Beckham is hot ;) Well, me being a male I can't judge about that, but he's a very skilled player. He's playing for LA Galaxy right now, hoping to give football a boost and bring it to a higher level in America. I really do hope it's going to work :)

Owyeah, a friend of mine and me think that football (soccer) is considered more as a girls sport in America, is this correct?

Rugby is the manliest sport.

Rugby World Cup on right now... cant wait to see little New Zealand trample all over the big bully countries and take home the cup!

Women who do curling.... :drool: man thats hot

if they like brushing the floor for a sport - imagine the chores they would do at home! :P