Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Yes, anothe Proactiv thread..

I've been using Proactiv for about 30 - 31 weeks. It helped me so much! It got rid of about 99% of my acne. I used the Mask, and the Lightning Lotion. Then school started for me on the 27th of August. Then I started to get 1 small pimple. (Wasnt worried). Then i got a couple more. Then when those went away (got red marks) Even more came. Now I have a big one on my forehead. I haven't had one on my forehead for about 3 months? What should I do? Am I doing something wrong? Then I got this thing from Clearasil - Acne spot removal "100% saw a difference the next day". That works.

But, what should I do? Im really aggravated because my intentions were when school started to have 0 pimples. Now I have like 3, but with about 5 - 7 redmarks. What should I do?

I saw a commerical for a new thing called Murad. or something like that. Should I try that? I just don't want to undo what I did. I don't want my acne back how it was before. Where (not kidding) My whole chin and around my mouth was red.

the thing is, i don't want to quit it. Ive heard bad stories about how their face got 939438 times worse afterwards. that's what im really scared about.

It seems Proactiv works for a lot of people for a certain period of time and will suddenly stop working. Why don't you try Dan's Regimen?

^im just really scared of stopping proactiv beacuse ive heard from everyone.. i mean everyone who stopped it and 1 day later their face was horrible.

and i came so far with this, i mean like 33 weeks. my face looks 100, well now 95 percent better, and i dont want my face to be horrible again.

It could just be a temporary thing. I had about 2 months of clear skin when I had a massive breakout on the left side of my face. But after a couple weeks, everything was back to normal. So try waiting it out because it might just be temporary.

It could just be a temporary thing. I had about 2 months of clear skin when I had a massive breakout on the left side of my face. But after a couple weeks, everything was back to normal. So try waiting it out because it might just be temporary.

Sounds like the proactive is working just fine for you. Dan's regimen with an AHA toner thrown in would be similar, but far less expensive for you, though!

If you continue to have sporadic breakouts it wouldn't hurt to get checked out by a dermatologist.

hi

Yes, anothe Proactiv thread..

I've been using Proactiv for about 30 - 31 weeks. It helped me so much! It got rid of about 99% of my acne. I used the Mask, and the Lightning Lotion. Then school started for me on the 27th of August. Then I started to get 1 small pimple. (Wasnt worried). Then i got a couple more. Then when those went away (got red marks) Even more came. Now I have a big one on my forehead. I haven't had one on my forehead for about 3 months? What should I do? Am I doing something wrong? Then I got this thing from Clearasil - Acne spot removal "100% saw a difference the next day". That works.

But, what should I do? Im really aggravated because my intentions were when school started to have 0 pimples. Now I have like 3, but with about 5 - 7 redmarks. What should I do?

I saw a commerical for a new thing called Murad. or something like that. Should I try that? I just don't want to undo what I did. I don't want my acne back how it was before. Where (not kidding) My whole chin and around my mouth was red.

^im just really scared of stopping proactiv beacuse ive heard from everyone.. i mean everyone who stopped it and 1 day later their face was horrible.

and i came so far with this, i mean like 33 weeks. my face looks 100, well now 95 percent better, and i dont want my face to be horrible again.

Murad was horrible for me too! I couldn't leave the house. Don't recommend it.

Proactiv was working so well for you, so maybe the breakout was due to a hormone change, stress about starting back to school, or even resting your chin and face in your hand during class when you are listening. Proactiv worked for years for me, so hopefully everything will get back on track :).

well.. weeks..weeks have passes and it all cleared up!. (Except for red-marks. but whatever).

now... about.... 2 months later (11/20/07).

im breaking out again!!. i have a big one on my forehead. a slighly smaller one only left cheek, i have about 4 smaller ones on my lower right part of my face (where cheek meets chin - but thats because i accedently got food - chiotple on it.. hahahah), and im getting a humungs one on my forehead in the middle.

ohh geezeeee.

i think it's mostly been for streed because i had 2 tests today, a speech last friday. and a lof to hw. andd ive been driving (TEMPS) so im just worried about if im going to get my 50 hrs in time... and all that.