Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ROLLIN

OK my aqua glycolic topic again...

Hey everyone so about a week ago I posted a topic saying that it's been 2 weeks since I ordered my AGC from americarx on ebay. I was told to wait for another week or so by a user but now its been like 3 weeks and a few days! I really don't know where it's gone...

Please give me advice on what to do/how to complain.

Thanks very much!

Send them a polite email that states your next action is filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. That worked for me quite well once, in another situation. A gym company kept charging me monthly even after my contract expired and I'd contacted them in writing to stop the charges. They did not listen. I threatened Better Business Bureau and then followed through. I got repaid for two months they should not have taken and the recurring charges stopped.

I am not sure, but I believe you could also contact the Federal Trade Commission. There are various branches of the government that do assist consumers in fighting fraud; and that's fraud if they never send you something you've paid for.

Here is a sample letter I copied from a Better Business Bureau website:

Current Date

Contact Person

Title

Company Name

Street Address

City, State, Zip Code

Dear Contact Person,

RE: Account Number or Invoice Number, if applicable

On , (date), I (brought, leased, rented, or had repaired) a (name product with serial or model number, or service preformed.)

I made this purchase at (location, date, time, and other important details.)

Unfortunately, your product (service) has not worked satisfactorily (or the service was inadequate) because (state problem).

To resolve this problem, I would appreciate (state here the specific action you want.)

Enclosed are copies of my records (receipts, guarantees, warranties, cancelled checks, contracts, model and serial number, etc --- do not send originals).

I look forward to your reply and resolution of my problem . I will wait (set a time limit no less than fourteen working days) before seeking help from the Business Bureau of YOUR CITY.

Please contact me at the address below or by phone ( home and office numbers, with area codes).

Sincerely,Your Name

Your Address

City, State, Zip Code

Enclosures

cc: BBB of YOUR CITY