Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
si3rraxx

what treatment are they doing?

okay so i went in to have my scars lasered or whatever ya call it..but im not sure what laser they used or what treatment and i kinda want to know. so if any of you all know what it is when they put like sonogram gel on your face then use this little wand thingy connected to a big machine that beeps and it feels like being stung in the face by a rubber band everytime it beeps?? yea id love it if someone knewww [:

okay so i went in to have my scars lasered or whatever ya call it..but im not sure what laser they used or what treatment and i kinda want to know. so if any of you all know what it is when they put like sonogram gel on your face then use this little wand thingy connected to a big machine that beeps and it feels like being stung in the face by a rubber band everytime it beeps?? yea id love it if someone knewww [:

You really should call you doctor's office and find out the specifics! Ask them what kind of laser it was, and what setting they used, etc... You are a trusting soul!

Guest delta force operators

lol maybe you were dreaming.

You had someone do laser treatment on your face, and you don't even know what kind of laser it was??? what is wrong with you?

call me crazyy, its working though...haha i think she did mention fraxel. she explained everything to me i just forgot what she called it.

I'm a patient soul, but you are annoying the pants off of me! Call the doctor, take notes, and report back here. This is an order. We don't want to hear back from you until you do this Monday or whenever they open. This is important to a lot of people and it should most importantly be important to YOU! I'm happy you think "whatever it was" is working for you! Consider yourself spanked. ;)