Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jane jones

Hello, my name is Sarah and I have mild acne

K

I went to the derm today (finally) and she gave me Minomycin (50 g), and Differen. But she told me to hold off on the Differen because I expressed a fear of putting crap on my face.

What do we think people? Will this fix me? No horror stories please.... I am fragile and impressionable....

I'm on minocycline. It has worked well for my back acne. I have no facial acne, although I had very little before. I don't think it helped much with my face only because i was outgrowing it. Back acne all gone though :).

Hmm, no I just have acne of the face (lovely). What are the topicals that people have good success with? That, you know, don't screw your face up before being effective...

Differin is terrific for many people. I personally did not experience any change at all when I used Differin. I do know that other people have enjoyed the benefits of Differin, though.

I myself like Retin A.

Since she has prescribed Differin, I do suggest giving it a good effort. :) And think positive thoughts every time you apply it; that helps not just the psyche, but I believe also the effectiveness of a product.