Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HplyEvrAftr

Hairline/Jawline Non-Inflamed

I keep getting non-inflamed acne around my hair/jawline. They are poppable, but when i pop them they tend to scar... My jaw looks like there is chickenpox scars all around. It there anything I can do to draw them out without scarring.

I am currently using "Kiss My Face" soap morning and night... Exfoliating 2x's a wk with micro crystals and using the Mint Julep every other day, and Great Face Place (Julie Robins) "amazing day cream" a couple times a wk (new to moisturizer... still a bit nervous, but so far so good)

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :shifty:

Keep doing what you are doing now. Using a soap with no additaves that will clog your pores will help. If you have scars, DONT use a washcloth. I just don't use one at all regardless.

We are in the same boat as farr as where the problem is. Eventhough it is extremely tempting to pop them, try not to, because I saw MUCH faster results when I just leave it alone. It will turn into a whitehead and then dry out.

Good luck!

Thank U kindly... I do occasionally use a Micro-dermabrasion Cloth. Should I X that out??

I do have scars from past acne on my cheeks!!

GAWSH, I cannot believe at 30 I am still dealing with this -ish!!

The scarring is most likely due to the cloth you are using. If you must use some kind of cloth, use the most gentle one you can find. The microdermabrasion cloth will work best once you are clear of any scabs or acne on your face.

Well I am pretty clear - No inflamed acne "today" at all.. cuz i've been keeping my hands off my face.

The scars are actually from my past, I was a drug addict, and it tore my skin apart.... Well I - On drugs- tore my skin apart... They are all pretty old scars... Like a few yrs old. So I doubt that the cloth is causing them.

Plus I don't scrub my face with anything... even the crystals i use very gently lathered with soap.... So I dunno

Thanks for the help :)